It is a great day! (1 Viewer)

Sean D, shondoo

Nitro Member
Among many other things, my 4-year old daughter got a custom made doll house large enough to live in, complete with furniture, dolls, wallpaper, the works................but she has yet to put down her new Shake-and-Go Dragsters!!!

Yes indeed, it is a great day!

Sean D

thats a mark of great parenting Sean D lol.....i saw those things in the store and almost bought 'em for myself!!! :cool:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Sean! :):)

Among many other things, my 4-year old daughter got a custom made doll house large enough to live in, complete with furniture, dolls, wallpaper, the works................but she has yet to put down her new Shake-and-Go Dragsters!!!

Sean D

You know what is funny Sean, my youngest son got the same thing from Santa and all he wants to do is race me. He has this huge "Bat Cave" and Diego cargo train set and he wants nothing to do with it. I love the tree and sound effects. The "blue" dragster seems to be the quicker one of the two.:D

You know what is funny Sean, my youngest son got the same thing from Santa and all he wants to do is race me. He has this huge "Bat Cave" and Diego cargo train set and he wants nothing to do with it. I love the tree and sound effects. The "blue" dragster seems to be the quicker one of the two.:D

Isn't that funny, Paul?! Personally, I think it's like Mike said and is a sign of great parenting.........:D

As for which one is quicker, I have yet to find out. We have mostly hardwood floors here and after they get off the pad, all they seem to do is "smoke the tires", if you know what I mean! LMAO!!! We'll get 'em on a track with some bite tomorrow (some thin carpet) and see what they got!

Sean D

As for which one is quicker, I have yet to find out. We have mostly hardwood floors here and after they get off the pad, all they seem to do is "smoke the tires", if you know what I mean! LMAO!!!

Sean D

maybe take some weight off the clutch and a couple degrees out of the mag?.....throw some coke on the floor for some make-shift VHT :D:p

maybe take some weight off the clutch and a couple degrees out of the mag?.....throw some coke on the floor for some make-shift VHT :D:p

I remember old timers talking about getting syrup from our local Coca Cola distributor years ago.

Sounds like there's a lot more in it! :D I can see your wives coming in to catch you scraping the track!

We got the Shake and Go Dragsters for our grandson too. He'll be 3 in April. He loves them. He goes back and forth between them and his Polar Express Lionel train set.

Sean D

It's obvious you ROCK on the track, but now we know you ROCK as a Dad! Way to go Shawn! I'm getting this for my 3 1/2 year old son.

ahhh DeWitt is an altered guy though.....thats what he's really after

You got that right, Mike! Shorten that wheelbase and put the motor in front, that's what I say. ;)

It's obvious you ROCK on the track, but now we know you ROCK as a Dad! Way to go Shawn! I'm getting this for my 3 1/2 year old son.

Thanks, Johnny! We missed you in Kansas City in the fall, brother!

Sean D

I wouldn't say it's out of the question, John. I've already got cabin fever, so I'll need something to do. I'll let you know if I'm going.

Sean D

It's an awesome event with a huge swap meet. It's mostly Chrysler stuff, but there's lots of GM parts and pieces that show up as well. We'll have reaction tree racing that'll pay $1,000 cash to the winner. Herb McCandless (Mr 4-Speed) will be there with the Indy Cylinder Head folks. Herb is soooo cool...I just love him. You can have an intelligent conversation with him about everything from early Super Stock racing in the 60's to today's Pro Stock cars and teams. He's nothing short of amazing!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back