A great day on the couch, All Access and Live TV (1 Viewer)

AZGARY

Nitro Member
My wife bought me NHRA All Access for my birthday which was the Chicago race. $69.00. So this was my second outing with it. I am on West coast time so got the live feed starting at noon.
Being able to watch 3 days of great racing and listening to Alan and Brian talk there stuff is the best.
From Friday qualifying to the Sportsman finals Sunday afternoon it will keep you from getting anything done.
If you weren't there to see a 1962 Pontiac Catalina and a 1965 Rambler sleeper with a new Hemi in it go to the final rounds of there classes you missed some GREAT drag racing. I didn't want to miss a round cheering these guys on! [both did lose the final]:(
Having had watched all the TV shows I really liked the improvements they have made. I liked the flow of the live show and my old eyes really like the green who's ahead graphics at the bottom. I am on antenna tv and it actually was 30 seconds faster than the All Access. Beer started flowing at 1:30 and I cheered like I was there!
Just a GREAT DAY to be an NHRA couch potato.

I totally want to get the all access deal and be a couch potato race geek that doesn't do anything all weekend but watch racing. That's so awesome. I love it. But I feel guilty when I don't do anything all weekend.

Ever since NHRA got rid of the live Friday night shows and the Sunday audiocasts that I would faithfully tune-in to, I have been much more active in other leisurely activities. Watching MLB (go Giants!) and being active outdoors have taken over my leisure time.

I *might* get the all access deal for the 2017 season tho. Have all the bugs been worked out?

I consider it bug free. It did lockup probably 4 times in 3 days. Just a quick log out and back in and is good to go.
I was a huge fan of the Friday night shows also and this puts you back at the track real time.
Remember the price goes down with every race. Should be in the $50.00 range and takes you thru the end of the season.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back