Sullivan Racing Looking For Great Things at Firebird (1 Viewer)

Phoenix, AZ – For Pro Stock Motorcycle driver Katie Sullivan and the Sullivan Racing/K&N Filters/Girls For A Change team, the season has been a series of ups and downs on the track, but off the track including recent testing at Medford, OR that they are making some serious headway towards taking that next step towards being competitive on a regular basis. “We have been at home making improvements and recently got to test at the divisional in Medford, OR,” Said Katie, “for once, it feels like we are finally getting ahead of the game.”

The team’s last competition was the Fram/Autolite Nationals at Sonoma, CA, which is their home track, and they laid down two solid passes in rounds one and four of qualifying, (Round 1) 7.192@ 184 MPH, and (Round 4) 7.141 @ 187.81 but the numbers were not quick enough to break into the field. The extra testing however, and solid data they have compiled, the team hopes to quicken up their ET’s to match the solid MPH numbers.

This weekend, the team heads to the desert, to compete in the 27th Annual NHRA Arizona Nationals at Firebird Raceway in Phoenix AZ, where the weather conditions call for temperatures reaching 100 degrees all weekend. “I'm so stoked to be in Phoenix for the first time ever in my racing career. I think we have a great shot this weekend.” Said Sullivan. “I feel pretty cool calm and collective going into this race.” The field will definitely be competitive, as 24 teams have entered competition in Pro Stock Motorcycle this weekend. There’s one thing for sure, the K&N Filters/Girls For A Change team will give it their all, and leave nothing back. “I can't wait for Friday to get this bike rocking down the track again, and hope to be racing on Sunday”.

Attachments

• Sullivan_Firebird_Holsey.jpg
    Sullivan_Firebird_Holsey.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 24
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back