there are no substitute professors (1 Viewer)

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
Alan,

I would love to attend the Championship banquet on Monday. But if I did, I would be probably be without employment on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I have only three weeks of instruction left in the semester and there are no substitute teachers available for my classes. Plus I haven't add a day off since my birthday on September 30th-that means working everyday, including Saturday and Sunday,and I hope to get Thanksgiving off, but there is no guarantee-we had a professor quit two weeks before the beginning on the semester and we were already one person down as it was (there were only seven of us to start, so we are now down to five).

But I am taking a half an hour off to listen to comp-then it's back to work-and yes I'll be listening here in the office on Saturday and Sunday.

The Ring family will be represented at the track tomorrow by my brother, Professor Pete-yep there is another one in the family-he teaches at LMU over there by LAX!

how about that BB/AT? Whats the odds he makes it out of first round? With almost 4 tenths in the bag I bet its looking good.

As far as the awards ceremony...its boring as hell. The drinking before and afterwards is a good time though. Keep the job..you aren't missing much.

how about that BB/AT? Whats the odds he makes it out of first round? With almost 4 tenths in the bag I bet its looking good.

As far as the awards ceremony...its boring as hell. The drinking before and afterwards is a good time though. Keep the job..you aren't missing much.
Uhh Toby ... I think it would be a pretty great time if you are there as a car owner watching your driver win his first Lucas Oil world championship. Pretty sure this was a painful decision for Professor Dave.

Not as an owner but crewman, went three times to get a TF championship. Maybe I was just expecting more but Dave's not missing much. He had alot better times winning the races than he would being at the awards banquet..atleast I did.

Uhh Toby ... I think it would be a pretty great time if you are there as a car owner watching your driver win his first Lucas Oil world championship. Pretty sure this was a painful decision for Professor Dave.

Al owns the car he drives-I own the car in the Avatar-it's being driven by Charlie Yannetti this weekend. But as you can tell from the paint scheme, they are team cars with very similar engines, both built by Al.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back