The perfect sponsor.... (1 Viewer)

Alan

Nitro Member
I wonder if anyone has ever approached Bass Pro Shops. With their 'Nitro' line of tourney bass boats, they would be a great fit.

Just a thought out loud......

Bass Pro Shops sponsored Jim Epler for a couple races back when he drive for Chuck Etchells.

Good Idea, I keep hearing they are going to build one as part of the add on to the Mall of America here in Bloomington, MN.

Last edited:
photo23.jpg

I thought I remembered someone running them for a couple races. Probably back when Etchell's was swapping sponsors every few races.

I have one of their hats I wear to the races..

Its all black with NITRO on the front...
One of my favorite hats..

Largest one on the west coast right here in Rancho Cucamonga

I passed by that one when we picked our puppy up last October. They are building one about 15 minutes from me, supposed to be done by October. I've been to the one in Vegas (WAY too much fun!!).

Actualy they have been aproached by a couple teams..but right now they are trying to sell off some of their cup races on the # 1 car from DEI.... siting increased costs... and slowing retail sales....

Actualy they have been aproached by a couple teams..but right now they are trying to sell off some of their cup races on the # 1 car from DEI.... siting increased costs... and slowing retail sales....

Sure isn't stopping them from building a whole lot of new stores. That might be where the increasing costs could be coming from.

I have the newest Cabela's in my back yard...In fact; my next door neighbour is the General Manager. I keep pitching sponsorship to him.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back