Back Door Slam Band (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
Y'all! I saw the band called Back Door Slam in the warehouse district last night. They were unbelievable! Their music is Blues/Rock. I heard some Stevie Ray Vaughn influences, a little Hendrix and just a mix of great artists......but they still managed a different sound (if that makes any sense). The lead singer/guitar player, Davy, is an amazing talent. Someone told me last night he's only been singing for 2 years. And they are just kids! I talked to the bass player afterwards....couldn't understand but about 3 words. lol They are from the UK.

Mark my words.....they are going to be HUGE!

Here's their website... BACK DOOR SLAM ONLINE

Sweet! Thanks David! I'll tell you one thing.....listening to the CD I am convinced that their live show blows their recorded versions away! It could be as simple as recording quality since this is their debut release. OR it could be that they are just better LIVE. :)

This band is at Warehouse Live here in Houston tonight! I sure wish I felt better so I could go! Might still do it anyway. ;)

They are supposed to be in Austin next weekend. I heard they are also going to be on Jay Leno in early April.

Oh man....I sucked it up and went to the concert. Actually, through a friend of a friend, I was also invited to dinner with the band and crew beforehand. They were awesome! Fun guys to chat with and this concert was even better than the last! I'm tellin' ya....you should check them out!

Um, but I'm paying for it now. I've got the flu for sure! I hope I didn't get any of them sick. :eek:

I was wrong. It's not Jay Leno next month. It's Jimmy Kimmel. :)

Next time I go to Denny's I'm going to order the "Back Door Slam!" See if the Waitress/waiter get it!:eek:

I saw them last night on Jimmy Kimmel and they rocked! My husband was VERY impressed with those young un's!

From my buddy.....

"The day after the Jimmy Kimmel show, their CD sales on Amazon.com shot from 434 overall to 103 in the next few days. Jimmy Kimmel told them they are the only band to get a standing ovation in the history of his show which aired the 1000th show the following night."

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back