The Oberhofer Group Avatar (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Suzie Q

Nitro Member
Just for the record, the avatar that Chris Wilt is using is in no way, shape or form related to the Oberhofer's that I am related to!

Thanks!:D

It is actually spelled the same, just no relation to us. I checked it out and the owner is David Oberhofer, just like my dad! Weird!!! You would think that with such an unusual name there would not be many of us out there, but there are!

Geez, Susie............I think it might be time for an eye exam for myself!!! That F and E squished together on his avatar must have made my eyes go 'round and 'round!!!!!!!!! Saw more than was actually there!!

Late................Mitch

You would think that with such an unusual name there would not be many of us out there, but there are!

Hey Suzie when Tammy & I went to Las Vegas last year & she was checking into the hotel she told them "Oberhofer & they asked her which one as there were several with reservations for that same time!!! She couldn't believe it!!:p :eek: :p

Last edited:
And the peasants rejoiced!!! You may all be seated now!

I think I like the other avatar better!!! yikes!!!

Suzie........I think you are really gonna like all of this Queen stuff!!!!! And to think, I knew you when you were a mere mortal!!!:p ;) :p

Oh, Royal Buckeye-Bearing Teri, how quickly things change....once an E-Business manager for a Manufacturing firm in Nebraska, I am now relegated to simply a lowly and adoring subject of Queen Suzie Q the first, and Royal Teri. Ya just never know, do ya? And Karl, don't worry about the spelling--with your announcing skills all spelling errors are forgiven!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back