Who is... (1 Viewer)

Gordon

Nitro Member
...the best fuel pilot (Top Fuel or Funny Car) currently without a ride? I figured since Jeff Arend broke the "Dean Skuza" ice, I'd take it one step further.

For those who recognize my avatar, it should come as no surprise that my vote is Brady Kalivoda.

No offense to Brady, but how can he be deemed the best without a ride?
There are much more proven drivers out there, without rides. I honestly don't think he has enough experience to be put in that category. I just can't justify in my mind, categorizing a guy that hasn't run that many laps down the quarter mile competitively, with a guy like Mike Dunn.

Like I said. No offense to Brady. I'm totally basing my opinion on the experience factor.

Mike Dunn without a doubt. Fast Jack is definitely worthy of being in there also, He can win in anything!

No offense to Brady, but how can he be deemed the best without a ride?
There are much more proven drivers out there, without rides. I honestly don't think he has enough experience to be put in that category. I just can't justify in my mind, categorizing a guy that hasn't run that many laps down the quarter mile competitively, with a guy like Mike Dunn.

Like I said. No offense to Brady. I'm totally basing my opinion on the experience factor.

Fair enough. It's hard to debate because Mike Dunn is a great driver - good call.

Even tho its prostock I gotta throw Jeggie in there.

NO DOUBT!!!!!! Missin Jeg.But lovin seein him come back down and do some real racin, and doin a bunch of winnin at it!I think he is makin more prize money bracket racing than he did in pro Stock..LOL salary not counted.:cool:

I'll have to go with Mike Dunn. However, I don't want him to leave the booth! He's awesome in the booth! :)

I'd go with Jeggie, too if we were talking Pro Stock. I don't think he sees it like he's out of a ride though. He's doing so well where he's at.

Yeah, I gotta go with Big Jim's kid, and he gives a great interview on the beach and he can DRIVE both floppers and rails :)

Gotta be Skuza. Would be real nice to see Jeff with a full-time, competitive ride as well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back