Love this site (1 Viewer)

Speed1288

Nitro Member
Hey guys, Im new here I've been reading the threads for awhile though love getting incites on the topics in the sport i love. Little about myself I'm 20 years old go to school at East Strousberg university drive a super comp dragster in d1 and love drag racing and formula one (my avatar gives that away lol) anyway can't wait to start posting!!:D

Welcome Ken! I lived in East Stroudsburg for 3 years and moved about 4 years ago, it wasn't a bad place to be at that time. The only gripe I had was the commute into NYC every day, but I was getting paid mileage rate of .42 for every mile so that helped ease the pain.

Welcome Ken! I lived in East Stroudsburg for 3 years and moved about 4 years ago, it wasn't a bad place to be at that time. The only gripe I had was the commute into NYC every day, but I was getting paid mileage rate of .42 for every mile so that helped ease the pain.

yea 3-4 times a month or more I have to drive 2-3 hours home so I can go meet up with my dad so we can go racing but hey Im living the dream right now racing with my dad and having a great time doing it

welcome aboard Ken, this is agreat site. Lots of friendly folks. This site got me through another lousy michigan winter.I don`t know the rules, but you might want to get in on our fantasy racing game. We`re two races in, but u should give it a try. Once again, welcome. Mike.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back