The Human Drama Of Athletic Competition!!! (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
I'm not going to ruin this for those who have not listened to the audio cast today....BUT I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO WATCH A FUNNY CAR FINAL ROUND MORE THAN TODAYS FINAL...SOMEBODY GOING FOR A MILESTONE ROUND WIN TOTAL, and ANOTHER LOOKING FOR (THEIR) 1st PROFESSIONAL WIN! IF YOUR AT HOME, and ARE GOING TO RECORD YOUR RACE ON THE DISH...MAKE SURE YOU ADD AN ADDITIONAL HOUR!!! YOU'RE GONNA WANT TO HAVE THIS ON VIDEO FOLKS! HISTORY EITHER WAY!

Like REINHART SAID..."I'M A FAN 1st!" and THIS FAN IS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS FINAL ROUND! By the way, the younger driver in the Funny Car Final has the Lane Choice...by .003!!!:eek:

I'm not going to ruin this for those who have not listened to the audio cast today....BUT I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO WATCH A FUNNY CAR FINAL ROUND MORE THAN TODAYS FINAL...SOMEBODY GOING FOR A MILESTONE ROUND WIN TOTAL, and ANOTHER LOOKING FOR (THEIR) 1st PROFESSIONAL WIN! IF YOUR AT HOME, and ARE GOING TO RECORD YOUR RACE ON THE DISH...MAKE SURE YOU ADD AN ADDITIONAL HOUR!!! YOU'RE GONNA WANT TO HAVE THIS ON VIDEO FOLKS! HISTORY EITHER WAY!

Like REINHART SAID..."I'M A FAN 1st!" and THIS FAN IS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS FINAL ROUND! By the way, the younger driver in the Funny Car Final has the Lane Choice...by .003!!!:eek:

;-)!

And I can say that I was one of (4) in the Mater Chat to be the first to say BLANK FORCE Your NHRA FUNNY CAR CHAMPION AT ATLANTA!!! CONGRATS TO THE ENTIRE TEAM FORCE FOR BRINGING SOME HISTORY TO OUR SPORT!!!

Mr. Reinhart, Buy that Family a beer for me!!! Of course...make sure it's a budweiser!:cool:

Too bad during the indy car race they had to come up with:

"If your an Ashley Force fan, you really really want to stay tuned for the coming up NHRA drag racing!" Gee thanks......:mad:

"If your an Ashley Force fan, you really really want to stay tuned for the coming up NHRA drag racing!" Gee thanks......:mad:

Don't forget...it is the same network that used to have the class winner's info running in the sports ticker crawl while the event's tv coverage was still in progress.

At least they cross promoted drag racing
S/F
D

Last edited:

As soon as they mentioned Ashley Force's name I blocked my ears but at that point the damage had already been done. When the telecast started running late I was able to put the two together.

they ruined it. flat out ruined it. last week watching danica I felt her emotion. her tears were real. her sense of relief was real.

this was a total let down. why didn't they just let it happen naturally.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back