Did Paul Page give the TF final away? And other ATL thoughts.... (1 Viewer)

Sam ... Sam ... Sam.

We have the lowest prices on gas/natural gas in the developed world.

We are SCREWING OURSELVES by creating the market for their supply.

The prices ARE NOT NECESSARILY SET BY THE MIDDLE EAST. Oil and Natural Gas are commoditized and deregulated on the commodities market. Jerkoff wall street types can buy large shares of futures low ... hold ... drive the price up ... and sell high. They all make huge profits and bonuses, the Sheikhs do back flips as they literally have to do nothing to make more money off their existing inventory, and we get FUC$#D at the pump and on our heating bills.

Don't even start on the Israel/Arab issue here ... "They don't like us so I don't like them" is just DUMB and unhelpful.

I could also say with absolution, that if the Sheikh cut you a fat check to drive one of his cars, you would absolutely take it.

Ignorance and Agoraphobia are a DANGEROUS combination Sam.

Great post Chris.

Regards,

Mike

How about Jason Line throwing away a great pass just to be "late" against the boss? His worst light of the day.

I believe they race heads up and anyway, come on you been following for years. A late R/T is expected almost always by Jason and like the final, there some moments he just let it get outta hand.

Highlight for me, the same every race, the slow-mo camera. That thing is bad a$$. Especially when McMillen runs.

I agree 100%. Unfortunately I feel for Terry, that was an very expensive sunday 2 rounds in a row.

Sam ... Sam ... Sam.

If you meant XENOPHOBIA, you're still right.:D

As far as this one or that one "making moneyoff us" - I'm glad they sell us their stuff (Oil, gas, whatever) - I'm old enough to remember the late 1970s when they WOULDN"T sell us their stuff. It helped Jimmah Carter's unemployment claim......
.....Come to think of it.......;)

We live in a big world - on balance - I don't think that's a bad thing (and as far as Drag Racing is concerned, the more the merrier!)

wow !!!

so I'm guessing u werent a big Kenji Okazaki fan since it was his people that bombed Pearl Harbor !!
Question for you ole Samuel, what the hell has the Sheik or Khalid Albalooshi ever done to you to make you hate them so much? If its just bc he's from another country, your a sad person.........
It's the same Redneck Mentality young Sam has towards Import racers........:rolleyes:

Could it be that I don't like supporting countries who are getting rich by screwing us on the price of natural resources? Maybe it's because of the way they (meaning the middle east) treat Israel? (And yes, I'm part Israeli).

And yes, despite the spin to the contrary, I still believe that the Shiek fired Larry Dixon so that he could order AJ to put his friend in the seat.

We are screwing ourselves on the price of natural resources. The US has more oil and gas than the middle east but the EPA and environmental wackos have closed the producing areas in the name of insanity. Want facts? I can PM them so CLW doesn't get his panties in a wad.

No, his worst light was in the first round. Get your facts straight before shooting off your mouth. The KB cars race straight up. Haters will hate.

Does Humphries have an "agreement" with Line/Anderson when they meet in eliminations? He was taking the tree with him in eliminations until he met up with one of them. Just curious.

Question for you ole Samuel, what the hell has the Sheik or Khalid Albalooshi ever done to you to make you hate them so much? If its just bc he's from another country, your a sad person.

And if you answer bc Larry got screwed, you need to get a clue.

5-08-2012, 02:52 PM

Steve Friedland Online

Re: Did Paul Page give the TF final away? And other ATL thoughts....
Registered member said:
Please, for those who have no clue, do tell.

I'm waiting.........................

Please, for those who have no clue, do tell.

I'm waiting.........................

Steve, its not my dirty laundry to air. I am just sick of seeing all the "Oh poor Larry", "Larry got screwed" posts. As in most cases, there's alot more to it than just the bs pr releases.

Sam ... Sam ... Sam.

We have the lowest prices on gas/natural gas in the developed world.

We are SCREWING OURSELVES by creating the market for their supply.

The prices ARE NOT NECESSARILY SET BY THE MIDDLE EAST. Oil and Natural Gas are commoditized and deregulated on the commodities market. Jerkoff wall street types can buy large shares of futures low ... hold ... drive the price up ... and sell high. They all make huge profits and bonuses, the Sheikhs do back flips as they literally have to do nothing to make more money off their existing inventory, and we get FUC$#D at the pump and on our heating bills.

Don't even start on the Israel/Arab issue here ... "They don't like us so I don't like them" is just DUMB and unhelpful.

I could also say with absolution, that if the Sheikh cut you a fat check to drive one of his cars, you would absolutely take it.

Well said Chris! As always.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back