........the heat is on..... (1 Viewer)

rollemup

Nitro Member
.......WOW, 104 degrees friday during qualifying, 97 degrees with lots of humidity saturday. We made it thru both rounds friday, didn't make it thru the first round saturday and didn't even bother going to the finals on sunday. We did get home in time to watch the finals on tv. It's one thing for me to work in the heat all day and all together another thing to just sit there in the heat all day, even if it is drag racing :eek:

.......WOW, 104 degrees friday during qualifying, 97 degrees with lots of humidity saturday. We made it thru both rounds friday, didn't make it thru the first round saturday and didn't even bother going to the finals on sunday. We did get home in time to watch the finals on tv. It's one thing for me to work in the heat all day and all together another thing to just sit there in the heat all day, even if it is drag racing :eek:

Good call Steve on getting out of there...I must be a glutton for punishment though, because I was out in that heat starting at 9am all three days. And I`m paying for it today BIG TIME! It`s gonna be a three hour work day today.

I'm not a fan of the heat, but I'll suffer for a race. Boys only, huh? What a load of BS! Did she want to go?

LOL!!! I'm only funnin' with ya, Chris.
;) :D
She`s been training a new office girl, and really couldn`t leave Friday morning. She wasn`t looking forward to being in that hot of weather this weekend, anyway.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back