Thank you Roger Richards! (1 Viewer)

kathy u know i will gladly take that car down track for u, is that a mullis chassis?? 24inch cage ?? if not probaly wouldnt fit lol

kathy u know i will gladly take that car down track for u, is that a mullis chassis?? 24inch cage ?? if not probaly wouldnt fit lol

Actually it's a '98 Boulton chassis...and a brand new Cannister body. I think the cage is 20....21? Not real sure...I used to know, when we first bought it at the end of '03. She's my baby.....:D

We do have a Racetech for sale....23" cage........;)

havent been round all weekend , cant wait till friday, kinda wanted to go to grove but after 13 str8 weeks im like ,i need a lil break, but now im ready , u racing at indy too ? correct. looking forward to saying hello. have a safe trip .

havent been round all weekend , cant wait till friday, kinda wanted to go to grove but after 13 str8 weeks im like ,i need a lil break, but now im ready , u racing at indy too ? correct. looking forward to saying hello. have a safe trip .

Nope, not going to Indy. We will be headed to an IHRA Div race down in SC. Since mother nature messed up running an NHRA div @ Indy back in April...(reschedloed for when we were in Grand Bend) and then we missed the Joilet Div because of shooting King of the Strip....we didn't get the grading points we needed to get in.

I just hope we get Milan in with no problems this week!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back