Television Schedule: Virginia? (1 Viewer)

Nazgul

Nitro Member
I've been out of the loop for a few days, so I don't know if and when the Virginia Nationals will be broadcast on ESPN2?

NHRA.com doesn't appear to say anything about it. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place... can someone help me out here?

Will we get the show (the race) this weekend, or later on this week if at all?

Sunday night from 7-9:30 eastern time will be qualifying and eliminations. My guess is that they will probably do about a half hour of qualifying and do a two hour show on eliminations.

Are they still doing Saturday qualifying shows anymore? Or did it just get pushed out because the race was rescheduled?

farmer

They still have Saturday shows for the last two races, I think for this race we got our two hours on Saturday last week. In fact Vegas has a half hour set aside for the Bud Shootout on Saturday night.

Sunday night from 7-9:30 eastern time will be qualifying and eliminations. My guess is that they will probably do about a half hour of qualifying and do a two hour show on eliminations.

Thank you so much Brian. I've looked at NHRA.com & ESPN's (NHRA) site and found nothing concerning times. Last night while doing a DirecTV search, they didn't show the Race coming on TV. I just checked again right now, and it's on the schedule 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. out West. Looks like we'll have a show like the Reading event. I actually thought that one was a good production too.

No Saturday qualifying... I guess I'll survive without it this week.:)

And why in the world was NHRA 2Day moved to 12:30 pm ET? Especially with tomorrow's racing starting at 11:00 ET?

Am I the only person who was sitting here watching this soccer game thinking, damn 75 minutes how is this going to be over before the show is supposed to come on, then realized the clock goes up in soccer instead of down, shows what I know about soccer. :rolleyes:

But NHRA.com says it will be on at 7:00 so I'm counting on it.

There's been a change.

According to the NHRA website:

Television coverage of the inaugural Torco Racing Fuels NHRA Nationals from Virginia Motorsports Park, originally scheduled to air at 7 p.m. Eastern on ESPN2 and ESPN2-HD, has been moved back 30 minutes to 7:30 p.m. following schedule delays at the event. The program will still run two and a half hours, completing at 10 p.m.

OK, the soccer games goes off and now the fry open? Whats up with that? Does our great sport of Dray Racing rate over anything?:mad:

Apparently golf went over on abc so they decided to finish it up on espn then ran out of time there then there like screw it lets push back drag racing again, I hate golf, especially watching it.

Apparently golf went over on abc so they decided to finish it up on espn then ran out of time there then there like screw it lets push back drag racing again, I hate golf, especially watching it.
Mike, there is one good thing about Golf on TV. If you need to take a nap it's the perfect thing to put you to sleep. :D

There's been a change.

According to the NHRA website:

Television coverage of the inaugural Torco Racing Fuels NHRA Nationals from Virginia Motorsports Park, originally scheduled to air at 7 p.m. Eastern on ESPN2 and ESPN2-HD, has been moved back 30 minutes to 7:30 p.m. following schedule delays at the event. The program will still run two and a half hours, completing at 10 p.m.

Well, now it's 7:30 EST and the top two leaders are only on the 15th and 16th holes, are we going to have to wait to these guys finish before the races start? :mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back