Tanner and Alex are at it again ! (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
No, i'm not talking about my kids being bad :p but Alex Laughlin and T. Gray are mixing it up again. looked like Alex ran over and dragged tanner's chute at the end of the track ! intentional or accident ? They were jawing back and forth and it looks like this feud is not dying down anytime soon!

note to these guys.....it's fun when WJ fought with Geoffrion or Whit fought with Force....you guys need more experience before you can start a true rivalry.

I have and continue to think Tanner is a spoiled little punk, but it sure looked like Alex was rounding the corner plenty wide, then made the move to run over them. I may be wrong, but........ Lol

Sean D

note to these guys.....it's fun when WJ fought with Geoffrion or Whit fought with Force....you guys need more experience before you can start a true rivalry.
So now racers have to be at least in their 30-40s to have a rivalry? I thought we wanted new blood? Let these guys get after it, I don't care how young they are, as long as rivalries are real, and this one seems pretty genuine lol.

So now racers have to be at least in their 30-40s to have a rivalry? I thought we wanted new blood? Let these guys get after it, I don't care how young they are, as long as rivalries are real, and this one seems pretty genuine lol.
They’ve got to do something to drum up interest in their dying class.

Obviously someone wants more TV time to satisfy sponsor issues, since Bo is vacuuming up the minuscule amount of attention given the dying class.

I would like to think he would have enough since not to intentionally run over anyone's chutes. If those things wrap around a tire it will do major damage to the 1/4 panel, also would bend the wheelie bars if snagged.

Tanner is a straight up punk. In Alex's face, "I didn't see you win Rookie of the Year, Ha Ha, I tree'd your azz". That kid has never shown one inclination of CLASS. Grandpa Johnny needs to park his azz for a race or two.

Also, for what it's worth, Alex didnt intentionally run over those chutes, why would anyone do that? Tanner stopped short in the turnoff which is why his chutes were over there. Alex got out of his car and said, "well that was stupid".......and that's when it was on.

Last edited:
IMO the Gray kids were handed a bunch of money to run a program and have no idea what class is. It is only a matter of time before it all comes to a head and destroys their program. They will always have a lot of money but the respect of them is dwindling fast.

My read on the chute incident is the NHRA crew hadn't moved the chute out of the way. Should be one of their major priorities in the shut down area.

crybaby.jpg

My read on the chute incident is the NHRA crew hadn't moved the chute out of the way. Should be one of their major priorities in the shut down area.
Can't really get out there and gather the chutes when there's another racer making his turnoff right behind him.... Tanner stopped short in the turnoff. Had he kept moving his chutes would have followed behind his car, instead of just laying in the middle of the turnoff.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back