TAD/TAFC announcement (1 Viewer)

unfortunately with the low car counts, that will be 2 maybe 3 pairings. so sad to see the low car counts in a class that was once huge!

guessing no cars would be ready this early but they should have let injected nitro cars race and I'd bet you'll have a full field

unfortunately with the low car counts, that will be 2 maybe 3 pairings. so sad to see the low car counts in a class that was once huge!
Raney Meyer Racing will be there with 1 Dragster with Julie driving also will be at Zmax not sure maybe 3 Dragsters there.

I see Brandon Snider is entered in TAFC. Just guessing this is possibly the current Annie Whiteley car.

In a related note- saw this on Nhraracer. Imo, this is insulting the intelligence of a group of intelligent people. I don't know that they need a seminar... just email the racers instructions. They're used to following instructions in their racing endeavors.

"The NHRA will be hosting a seminar for all Top Alcohol competitors on Thursday, April 15th at 5:00 PM PT on the staging procedure for the 4-wide event. The seminar will be hosted on the starting line of The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. We encourage all top alcohol competitors to participate."

In a related note- saw this on Nhraracer. Imo, this is insulting the intelligence of a group of intelligent people. I don't know that they need a seminar... just email the racers instructions. They're used to following instructions in their racing endeavors.

"The NHRA will be hosting a seminar for all Top Alcohol competitors on Thursday, April 15th at 5:00 PM PT on the staging procedure for the 4-wide event. The seminar will be hosted on the starting line of The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. We encourage all top alcohol competitors to participate."

Curious why you think this? When we did it for the Pro Mod group they were very appreciative and we didn't have a staging issue all weekend. Nobody is required to attend, but I have had half a dozen reach out to me asking questions about the procedure because they don't want the throw a run away learning something that they didn't know. And they don't want to mess up a run for the others.

Alan

Maybe its just me,but I could never figure out the appeal to the four wide thing. I understood the exibition side of it in the early seventies,like say the Budds Creek MD or Rockford IL Funny Car deals. Nowadays the alky funny cars 'talk to each other' by way of revving their engines,letting the other guy know that they are coming in. I would assume this is what the seminar is about,and besides,how many of these guys have ever run 4 wide ? Not a bad idea to have a sit down beforehand.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back