Sure Looks like rain this weekend in Madison (1 Viewer)

Justin,

There's no way their plan to run both events would have worked anyway - the first round at Gateway was scheduled for Saturday afternoon, so they would have had to choose between the two events anyway unless the first round was postponed to Sunday. Now it looks like that might happen, but they will have to decide whether to run the ADRL event or the AMS event since both will qualify on Saturday.

- Larry

Justin,

There's no way their plan to run both events would have worked anyway - the first round at Gateway was scheduled for Saturday afternoon, so they would have had to choose between the two events anyway unless the first round was postponed to Sunday. Now it looks like that might happen, but they will have to decide whether to run the ADRL event or the AMS event since both will qualify on Saturday.

- Larry

Figures. I was told that NHRA agreed to move first round to Sunday but I dont know. I figure today is pretty much a waste so I bet since he's in the final for the ADRL Battle for the Belts deal he would go there but I dont know. It wouldnt hurt him too much to skip the NHRA event since he's won the first 3.

Just read the "3PM" update @ NHRA.com

Alan, is it really Snowing??????????

(home in 30 minutes... then????)

What a washout! I don't meant to rub it in, but our weather here in Mid-Missouri was perfect all day yesterday. Partly cloudy and mid-80's all day. Too bad we couldn't have moved Gateway to the Lake of the Ozarks....!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back