Sure Looks like rain this weekend in Madison (1 Viewer)

preacher

Nitro Member
Any accurate forecast's,

Where planning on coming down but are a little concerned with the weather :(

i'm about 125 miles north....we have a chance of rain all weekend...scattered is pretty much the forecast if that helps

John,
Weather reports were saying that yesterday but I looked this morning and they have changed, unfortunately.

The weather forecast we use is on KSDK.com website.

One thing about the weather here in the midwest, if you don't like it, wait 5 mins, it will change..lol.

I can't help you with a forecast, but looking out the window here in the tower, I can tell you with absolute certainty,

IT'S RAINING!!!

Hope that helps,

Alan

Raining Here Now ( St Louis )

Got to the track at 5:30 am and was not raining so we started to dry the track, But then at 6:45 it started to drizzle, Then it started coming down hard and has not stopped, This sucks.

Re: Raining Here Now ( St Louis )

That sucks Donie. Whats the forecast for the weekend?

Here is what the weather service we use at work is saying.

FPUS53 KLSX 040856
ZFPLSX
ST CHARLES...ST LOUIS
356 AM CDT FRI MAY 4 2007

.TODAY...CLOUDY. RAIN IN THE MORNING...THEN CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS IN THE AFTERNOON. HIGH IN THE LOWER 70S. SOUTHEAST
WIND AROUND 10 MPH. CHANCE OF RAIN 80 PERCENT.
.TONIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 30 PERCENT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.
PATCHY FOG AFTER MIDNIGHT. LOW IN THE LOWER 60S. SOUTHEAST WIND
AROUND 10 MPH IN THE EVENING BECOMING LIGHT AFTER MIDNIGHT.
.SATURDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY EARLY IN THE MORNING THEN BECOMING
PARTLY SUNNY. HIGH AROUND 80. SOUTHEAST WIND AROUND 10 MPH.
.SATURDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. LOW IN THE LOWER 60S. EAST WIND
10 TO 15 MPH.
.SUNDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY. HIGH AROUND 80. EAST WIND 10 TO 15 MPH.

This is one of the reasons why I am not making the 4 hour drive down. OK, I am lying, I have a meeting today where I have to present our business plan versus actual performance. Now, if I can get one of my employees who created the presentation to present this for me, I may have a way out of this. Then again, I do not think Senior Management would be a fan of this. Oh well, enough of my rant, I am off to my office. I hope it stops raining for those who are going down there today.

I hope they atleast get a pro mod session in today so Josh and Troy can get in the field and hopefully be able to run tomorrow's ADRL race. If it rains today what are they planning on doing? Skipping the NHRA race and go to the ADRL race or skip the ADRL race?

Let's see.... change the race to earlier in the year to avoid miserable heat and we'll get.....:(

Nitroclovers

Sometimes you just gotta say "no"...even to drag racing...I'll be spending the rest of the afternoon doing yard work.

I can't help you with a forecast, but looking out the window here in the tower, I can tell you with absolute certainty,

IT'S RAINING!!!

Hope that helps,

Alan

Alan, that is just NOT accurate enough. Could you walk around outside for a few minutes and then report back?:D :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back