Super Stock To The LANES!!!! (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
The call is out, we are on the web, should be starting very soon.

GET BACK TO WORK, KELLY!!!!!-LOL

Alan

Ugh - I hate that I'm not there! I'm such a D1 junkie! I will be listening all day on the Internet because I LOVE my D1 sportsman cars. Thank goodness I'm going to VA for Saturday and Sunday next weekend!

I wish I was there, feeding the addiction, I'm going to try to get to Vegas.

S/F
D

Pulling out about 10pm tonight, about 6 of us heading down from upstate NY. I need a nitro fix...

Temp 55 corected altitude about 700' If you ain't here, all you're going to miss is record runs, and a little history-LOL

Cars are FIRED UP!!!!!!!

Alan

Geeze! I can't stand these races at the end of the month! I'm swamped at work!!!!

GRRRRRRR!

Don't worry, Alan. I'll find time to pick on you! :p

Could see some awesome runs at Budds Creek, too - the air is under 700 feet this morning, the humidity is low and the barometer is pegged, so a 6.20s in Pro Stock and five-something in Pro Mod are distinct possibilities this evening because the MIR track has plenty of "hook." Best part is, it isn't supposed to r... the rest of the weekend!! :D :D :D

shoot I forgot its a race day Friday, time to turn on the audiocast

I looks like I will be able to listen to PSM before I have to go into a meeting at 1. Hopefully, someone can keep me up to date since I will have my laptop with me. This should be exciting!

Alan,

Thanks for the updates. Sounds like some cool stuff happening there. :cool:

Anybody know how to re-route phone lines,,,mine keeps ringing and bothering me while I am trying to listen. :D

Rapid

Angelle 6.93 WOW!!!!!! congrats
Matt SMith 6.99

is it just me or did the sound go goofy, sounds like they're a million miles away.

Push the plug all the way

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back