Super Street to the Lanes! (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
For those of you that aren't boycotting, The sun is shining and we're ready to get started. It is a bright and beautiful morning. I hope the sun stays shining, but I'm not betting that way-LOL

Should be an interesting day.......

Alan

Last edited:
Just because I'm mad at her doesn't mean I can quit her:D I'm logged in,the needle is in my vein ooooohhhhh yeeaahh;)
S/F
D

No Weather Underground doesn't make it look too good. Where is the Top Sportsman challenge first round going to be stuck in the schedule? Right before comp maybe?

It's getting cloudy, but I'm not worried. I have a therory that if we keep running a pair of cars every 30 seconds we can create a vortex and the rain will split and go around us. So as long as we don't stop, we will be fine.

Top Spostsman is in the lanes to run right behind Super Comp.

Keep thinking dry thoughts..........

Alan

Okay,

I am listening and have been since 8:15 this morning. listen to you talkin Alan, I think I can, I think I can... sling shot at the other end lol...

it is a way to kill a weekend... relaxing while reading....
beats TV

d'kid
still not sure about richmond this year

It's getting cloudy, but I'm not worried. I have a therory that if we keep running a pair of cars every 30 seconds we can create a vortex and the rain will split and go around us. So as long as we don't stop, we will be fine.

Alan

Alan, you are starting to sound like DW with your vortex theory. I don't see any green on the radar, so I think you guys should be OK as long as the show stays on schedule.

Alan

ALAN, HOW DOES THE TRACK SURFACE LOOK, ARE THEY PRETTY CLOSE FOR THE PRO CARS. HEY, I LIKE WHAT YOUR DOING, IT'S ALMOST AS GOOD AS BEING THERE, THANKS:cool:

ALAN, IF YOU RUN INTO RANDY MEYER TELL HIM JESSE AND LORI SAID HE SHOULD GIVE YOU A DUNCAN DONUT COUPON.:D

It's great that Alan maintained the Vortex all day. I stuck my laptop in the pickup and listened all the way from Houston to Austin . . . now if we can just have Raferty pull out the win in the Top Sportsman Challenenge!

I believe that those of you who laughed at my vortex theory owe me an apology. It worked just as advertised.

See you tomorrow.

Alan

7:30 am,
Just over at NHRA.com catching up on the blogs and checked the weather bug on the way out...

We are not going to say the R word, even with a light prefix.

Audiocast is up at 9AM this morning for everyone. Everyone keep your fingers crossed.

d'kid

dead air right now or is it me?

just looked at the weather bug and it says cloudy... and 64*.
here's hoping:confused:

d'kid

I see green and yellow on the radar, not good. Hopefully this will pass and we will get some racing in later today. The forecast for Monday doesn't look any better. Anytime I hear the word rain during a race weekend the fond memories of my 15 years of going to Maple Grove come back to me :D.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back