Stockers to the Lanes! (1 Viewer)

I wish I was there, it is cold and sleeting here:(. Have fun everyone, I am counting the days until my first event of the year (less then a month:D).

Jenn,

Well, believe it or not, I no longer have a car to drive........ seriously.:(

There was a gentleman from D5 @ Houston looking @ the car and the boys recieved a check this past Thursday for the car with a request to retire it from competition until he can take delivery (and understandably so).

So, I guess by winning, I lost, funny how life works sometimes, huh?

Got some things working, it'll be interesting to see what all shakes out.

Certainly broke my heart to lose the ride, the car and I had a pretty good run together, but I also understand that business is business.

Hey, I could always retire and go out with the win!

Naw, that ain't gonna happen........ :rolleyes:

Unk

Jenn,

There was a gentleman from D5 @ Houston looking @ the car and the boys recieved a check this past Thursday for the car with a request to retire it from competition until he can take delivery (and understandably so).

So, I guess by winning, I lost, funny how life works sometimes, huh?

Got some things working, it'll be interesting to see what all shakes out.

Certainly broke my heart to lose the ride, the car and I had a pretty good run together, but I also understand that business is business.

Hey, I could always retire and go out with the win!

Naw, that ain't gonna happen........ :rolleyes:

Unk

Well, what a way for the car to go. You know what they say, when a car wins an event, the value goes up and if their was a price agreed on before you won, well, that makes it a bargain for the buyer.

Well, what a way for the car to go. You know what they say, when a car wins an event, the value goes up and if their was a price agreed on before you won, well, that makes it a bargain for the buyer.

$$$$$$$$$$ always wins....lol. good luck , everything happens for a reason.

Unk,

sorry to here you lost the ride, but you've got that Wally and the jacket and as that great old standard goes, "they can't take that away from you."

Jenn,

Unk

Bob.. I know your not a stupid man, I'm sure you probably don't remember me, I use to do photos at some National events... E Town, Maple Grove, Baytown, back in the 90's

But the guy who bought your car, is planning to take it to the Barrett Jackson Auction in Scottsdale next yr, and get 200k :D

JP,

LOL

Oh I know who you are....... BJ auction huh..... 200k huh.....

Somehow I don't think it'll bring quite that much.....

Although, that car has had some very famous racers in it..... WJ, Force and a serious collection of the sports best all took a ride down the return road in the back seat of the NHRA pace car.
I was just fortunate enough to have the opprotunity to drive while it was a race car!

Unk

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back