Super Street to the Lanes! (1 Viewer)

alan anything on the PA...
Audiocast is not up

Thanks
Karl

It's up Karl....just nothing to say when it's in a "HOLD PATTERN". I'm getting the feed, just dead air right now.... The "R" word is killin me, I'm ready for the Mater Cast today! Fingers loosened up! BACK TO YOU KARL!

Tim

just wish they'd say something over the pa...

the dead air sucks

d'kid

COMMERCE, Ga. - 10 a.m. - Pre-race ceremonies were scheduled to start in a few minutes, but Mother Nature once again decided to rewrite the schedule. That's why it always says "Schedule subject to change" at the bottom of the daily race schedule.

Track drying is under way, but it's overcast and won't dry quickly. Current estimates (barring more rain) are that the track will be dry enough for racing around noon and the pre-race ceremonies will start around 11:15 a.m.

The weather radar doesn't look promising, but yesterday it looked like we were going to be rained out most of the day and the threatened rain never materialized.

That was posted on Drag Race Central | Presented by Summitracing.com 1-800-230-3030 I don't know if it helps or not Karl cause I haven't been trying to listen at all yet.

Tim,

It would have been nice if NHRA.com would have put a note on their own web site.

Think the phone lines are wet, LOL

d'kid

Rain Rain Go Away Come again another day...NHRA wants to play..Rain rain go away!!!!!!!

Everyone start singing this!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back