Sunday will never be the same... (11 Viewers)

Tripping back in time


1762430649212.png

AA/FD Kay & Ewald with Don Ewald in the seat and in the lights at Irwindale. Check out the blower, I don't think it's
supposed to be like that?
 
Time Waits For No One


1763643391903.png

AA/FC The Trillo Bros. & Tate, T 'n' T Monza body flopper with Jim Trillo in the seat. The Tate is Don Tate who would go on
and race the the Super Star funny car in 1981 with Craig Epperly in the seat and win the 81 NHRA Springnationals and then would promptly disappear at the end of the 1981 season.



1763644279879.png
 
Last edited:
We don't? Wes Buck begs to differ. This year is DI's 20th anniversary.
I'm talking about the great drag rags of the 1960s, 70s, 80s into the early 90s before the internet. Buy the time
DI and ND get to your mailbox it's outdated (plus you can look at it 2 or 3 weeks before on the computer)
Been getting ND since January 1972. Been getting DI, off and on for 20 years. Remember when it was free years
ago.

Living in the past and I like it.
 
Last edited:
Reflections of my life


1765889018888.png

AA/FC No ID. If I remember, I cut this photo out of a magazine it was a ad for Fenton Custom and Mag Wheels. The team of Hill & Vance?
just guessing and who is in the seat, your guess is as good as mine. But for sure it's a fantastic photo with the clouds and sunset and for sure it's OCIR
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top