Stab in the back for GA & JL? (1 Viewer)

Dave Freeman

Nitro Member
Has anybody heard that Jeff Perly is now the crew chief for Rob Mansfield? Seems that his Goodyear store must already be running it self now. Jeff always seemed like he was good hearted guy..

IHRA PS racer.

The difference in schedules may make Mansfield's IHRA program seem like a vacation in comparison to the Summit cars' NHRA operation.

I knew who Rob was, I was just trying to make light of the situation. I dont think that anyone really believed Jeff would just be running a goodyear store. I know I didnt.

If Jeff's moving over to an IHRA team after giving his former team notice of his departure and time to replace him sufficiently is some sort of crime, then Bernstein/Walsh should be on death row.

I knew who Rob was, I was just trying to make light of the situation. I dont think that anyone really believed Jeff would just be running a goodyear store. I know I didnt.

Justin,

remember that Jeff helped out the Mitsos' Comp Corvettes in Phoenix. That is because he was out at their stores being trained by them (Mountain View Tire). And this race is in Rockingham. See if he's in Alberta helping out Rob.

This is kind of a non-issue isn't it?

I believe Greg & Jason would even go so far as to wish him success in his new adventure..

they seem to be doing alright with out him lately:D

Understatement of the year! GA's roll through eliminations in Vegas was a gut shot...especially considering his final round e.t.

There are a handful of cars that can run with the Summit cars, but when eliminations come around, they certainly step up. GA obviously has a few thousanths up his sleeve...:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back