Help For my Crew chief and Mac Tool Man! (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
As I mentioned in the lounge, my crew chief and close friend Jeff Lauener had a serious stroke a couple of weeks ago and can't work doing his Mac Tools route. In fact, he may never fully recover and if he does it's going to be a long time from what doctors are telling us. He's kind of screwed because his income is depending on him making his Mac Tools route and he has a wife and 13 year old son.

Jeff loves drag racing and has been very dedicated and loyal to our Capitol Racing team and I don't know how we will go on without him but sadly we will have too. Right now, we want to help him in his time of need by promoting a benefit indoor car show. We are donating the money for the building and the response from local drag racers has been great. It's going to be a great show full of dragsters and even a couple of funny cars. The show is in Albany OR at the Linn Co. Expo Center on January 5th.

As some of you know we do a lot of shows for people we don't even know and now it's one of our guys that needs help. So if everyone with a racing team that is able to donate a diecast car or whatever, we'd like to hear from you. Go to our web site at www.capracing.com and hit the contact us button or leave a message here. Also as always if a Nitromater member has something to donate that would be awsome too.

Thanks
Rich Bailey
4826 Chan
Salem OR 97306

Last edited:
Rich
I frequent a 67-72 chevy trucks board. Would it be alright with you if I put a link on that board to your show? Mike

Rich, send me an e-mail at [email protected] with all the info and I will see what I can do abiut getting things donated. Joker Race Wear would be more than happy to donate items for this cause. Sorry we missed your last show, we will try to make it this year. You are an inspiration.

Rich,

I just wanted to let you know that us at Corporate are on board also! Anything to help out a family member!

I've contacted the web-site and requested more information and will wait for a reply.

Thanks for all your help in making this happen!

I would like to thank Nancy Matter, Kalitta Motorsports, and Mac Tools for reponding. This is great! And yes Mike, please feel free to post this anywhere you wish. This show is going to have a lot of drag racing cars, about a dozen! The last few indoor shows we have done we were about the only ones so the response from our local drag racing friends have been super. If you can make the show, sponsor, or enter a car it would be very much appreciated.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back