Prayer Request for Crew Chief (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
On the way to California, I learned that our crew chief Jeff Lauener had a massive stroke. He could really use your prayers right now. He's my mentor and close friend and I don't know if I would have ever raced if it wasn't for him. Last I heard was that he has shown some improvement but we don't know to what extent he will recover. On Thursday, the doctors weren't optimistic he was even going to make it.

Thanks
Rich

Rich - thoughts and prayers from everyone at CCP. I'll let RFC know about this tomorrow - they will be there to provide support - Jim

Rich,
We'll keep Jeff in our prayers and you keep us updated as to his condition. It was a pleasure meeting up with you at Pomona and we hope to see you again soon.
Your friend,
Bobby Miller

Thanks you guys and don't let up because this going to be a tough road to hoe. I saw him tonight and we believe he is going to be OK mentally. He's paralized on the right side of his body and is having some difficulties talking. They are going to move him out of the hospital and into a rehab center in a few days.

Thanks for your support!
Rich

On the way to California, I learned that our crew chief Jeff Lauener had a massive stroke. He could really use your prayers right now. He's my mentor and close friend and I don't know if I would have ever raced if it wasn't for him. Last I heard was that he has shown some improvement but we don't know to what extent he will recover. On Thursday, the doctors weren't optimistic he was even going to make it.

Thanks
Rich

I'm very sorry to hear that. He will be in my thoughts and prayers Rich. Please keep us posted.

:(

Sending best wishes Rich.

When my old man was alive, he had a stroke but thru rehab/PT and time he eventually got better and normal. It wasn't easy, but it can be done!

BTW, were you at Pomona? we saw a guy with a Capitol auto group T-shirt on the platform of the GA bleachers(past the motel 6 vision) taking pictures. Was that you?

Our crew chief is doing a little better but still has a long way to go. One of the issues is being unable to pay the bills. We are going to put together an indoor carshow with every penney erned going to the famly.

If you live close to the Portland Oregon area we need your help. Or if you can donate something for an auction we'd like to hear from you. I can be reached at [email protected]

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back