Spy pic of the new NHRA F/C chassis (1 Viewer)

Try as I might, I can not think of one reason why the Darrel Russel report NEEDS to get in the hands of the public.:confused:

Because we run the same tire he did? Because our cars are made out of the same materials his was? Because the knowledge of what actually happened can make us safer in the future? Or anyone we put in our cars? Or maybe just because we were promised that it would, and that promise was far from delivered on.
Just because we don't go as fast as he did does not mean we do not want every aspect of our car to be as safe as we can get. And knowing exactly what happened is a big key to taking safety to the next step.

Buzz- guys like you are quite a bit different than some of the keyboard crewchiefs that wouldn't know how to enterpret it for what it is, and would probably twist it around to try and create some controversy. Or drama.

In other words, since you and your family build your own, you should be one in the know. The general populace has no need for that information unless they start bending pipe or open up their bank accounts to fund a team..JMO

Go to the SFI website and it says nitro Funny Cars have to be updated to
the following specs OR the "CURRENT mckinney fix". Which to me means that
murf mckinney can change his mind at any time and it will be the new law!!!!
Maybe someone in Indiana DOES have picts of someone in Glendora with
farm animals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back