So............. (1 Viewer)

FC Girl

Nitro Member
We made some changes, and I'm Really curious what you guys think.

check out all the HARD Work that Terry Larsen has done on my site at:

www.nancymatterracing.com

and please let me know if there is anything that we're missing. (there are a couple of things, but I think he's done a fantastic Job!!!!)

AND we'll now have a blog on my own site, AND we're going to incorporate a new "Driver Profile" that I will be writing on various drivers all over the country, some pros, but mostly sportsman and not the ones that have a silver platter, the guts and glory guys and gals that have really risked themselves to do better to be out there racing.

Let me know what ya all think.....(Suzie, you should be proud, I'm getting the Texas twang, okay sort of LOL!!!!)

Looks great! My only comment is that the font on the "about Nancy" page is tiny for these ol' eyes. Maybe a little larger?

Thanks, Please keep the suggestions coming, I love the input and I know Terry will appreciate it.

Nancy

Don't know how I missed this before:

Crew Chief: Tom Conway

Do tell... is this new or have I been missing something?

He's been with me for 2 1/2 years or there abouts......for the last few races we have been applying much that he has taught us, but he's always there if / when we hiccup. Getting the base line on the fontucky motor was really the biggest hurdle for the fuel system and such, but we have it now and even though I wish I was already running Brads, this is what we have to work with.

:)

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for checking out Nancy's new site. Christopher and Brett, point well taken--we'll get that fixed. I'm really excited about all the plans Nancy has for making her site fresh and interesting and informative. If anyone else has any other comments, (other than "man, that really sucks"--) suggestions, ideas, etc. feel free to post them here or pm me.

I'm hoping all of Nancy's hard work and perseverance will pay off big time in the near future, and hopefully the website will be a part of that.

Thanks again to all the maters who checked it out.

He's been with me for 2 1/2 years or there abouts......for the last few races we have been applying much that he has taught us, but he's always there if / when we hiccup. Getting the base line on the fontucky motor was really the biggest hurdle for the fuel system and such, but we have it now and even though I wish I was already running Brads, this is what we have to work with.

:)
I'm sure you told me all that back in October... they say the mind is the first thing to go, perhaps I'm living proof. You still doing anything with themusic.com? I still want to get one of the Genesis recordings, which of those performances do you remember as being the cleanest performance-wise?

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for checking out Nancy's new site. Christopher and Brett, point well taken--we'll get that fixed. I'm really excited about all the plans Nancy has for making her site fresh and interesting and informative. If anyone else has any other comments, (other than "man, that really sucks"--) suggestions, ideas, etc. feel free to post them here or pm me.

I'm hoping all of Nancy's hard work and perseverance will pay off big time in the near future, and hopefully the website will be a part of that.

Thanks again to all the maters who checked it out.
I think it looks pretty good but needs a great big OU right in the middle of the front page! :D

I'm sure you told me all that back in October... they say the mind is the first thing to go, perhaps I'm living proof. You still doing anything with themusic.com? I still want to get one of the Genesis recordings, which of those performances do you remember as being the cleanest performance-wise?

I think it looks pretty good but needs a great big OU right in the middle of the front page! :D

What the heck, Tom! I'll just do it! I don't think Nancy will mind;)

Looking good. Like the changes.

And BTW it is Y'all singular/plural or all y'all if speaking to a whole bunch of folks.

Now if you start eating more BBQ than other foods y'all are in.

Last edited:
I really like the results area, it takes you directly to everything on Drag Race Central in it's perspective catagory.

NHRA
Sportsman
Press
Photo

Jim, I love BBQ, Glad to see you posting again, we need to do coffee, did you see the new blog on my site (hint hint, notice anything strange LOL?) it's in its infancy right now, and the first driver profile is going to be CJ Curtsinger, then Randy Balough. More to follow.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back