So..What's your response? (1 Viewer)

mgty3whlr

Nitro Member
So here's a perfect example to of what I am gathering from many that post about NHRA T.V. Being that the subscription is $150-$120 whatever you guys are paying for a service. Let's use an example of a guy you pay for a service to cut your lawn. So said landsacaping/ lawn cutting company shows up to cut your lawn. When he finishes cutting your lawn, packs up and leaves. No weedwacking, no blowing the grass off your side walks or driveway. Your property looks like a total ****show! (sorry for the members that are offended with my language) , No attention to curb appeal detail for said customer to walk outside and say wow! My yard looks Amazing and probably is the best looking in the entire neighborhood. Well, that's why I don't subscribe to NHRA tv. Because their attention to details to improve a service that they provide is a far cry from satisfactory. If NHRA.tv was an Absolute bang for the buck with great video coverage and audio mixing, Then you would see All recommendations Not Negativity or complaints? Answers Please? No excuses for a company taking money from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure, I'm a bitch when it comes to bitching about NHRA.TV (sound, camera angle ect.) but with that said, NHRA.TV
is the best thing ever to happen for watching drag racing (I come from a time when you had to wait weeks to watch).
As I write this, I'm watching the New England Nats on my 19 inch B&W tube TV and the car sound, could be the best it
has been all year! And for the price, if they keep upping the price each year without any improvement's, I will have to do
some soul searching, if NHRA.TV is worth the price.

I love NHRA.tv. It’s frustrating when there is streaming issues but they have improved year after year. The sound? I could care less about the sound. The sound at home is never going to match what you get at the track. I’ve watched every single day of every national event since NHRA.Tv was introduced.

I love NHRA.tv. It’s frustrating when there is streaming issues but they have improved year after year. The sound? I could care less about the sound. The sound at home is never going to match what you get at the track. I’ve watched every single day of every national event since NHRA.Tv was introduced.
Chris, I too have had NHRA.TV since day one and love it! I'm a old bitch and I will still bitch about the sound. Don't you
think the sound has been really good today? I really sucked at PTW today!

Chris, I too have had NHRA.TV since day one and love it! I'm a old bitch and I will still bitch about the sound. Don't you
think the sound has been really good today? I really sucked at PTW today!
The sound has been really good most of the year I did not watch Joliet because I was there but I believe that was more of a wire issue at the track than anything else. I personally rely on the sound of the announcers more than the sound of the cars. I can be doing multiple things around the house and know exactly what’s going on at the track. I’m always on the sofa when the nitro cars run. I just can’t imagine waiting until tonight to see the race or weeks later like years past. My dad doesn’t even go to the races anymore because he can watch it live from the comfort of home.

So here's a perfect example to of what I am gathering from many that post about NHRA T.V. Being that the subscription is $150-$120 whatever you guys are paying for a service. Let's use an example of a guy you pay for a service to cut your lawn. So said landsacaping/ lawn cutting company shows up to cut your lawn. When he finishes cutting your lawn, packs up and leaves. No weedwacking, no blowing the grass off your side walks or driveway. Your property looks like a total ****show! (sorry for the members that are offended with my language) , No attention to curb appeal detail for said customer to walk outside and say wow! My yard looks Amazing and probably is the best looking in the entire neighborhood. Well, that's why I don't subscribe to NHRA tv. Because their attention to details to improve a service that they provide is a far cry from satisfactory. If NHRA.tv was an Absolute bang for the buck with great video coverage and audio mixing, Then you would see All recommendations Not Negativity or complaints? Answers Please? No excuses for a company taking money from you.
Well, these folks are right. It is the only game in town to get timely results. The sound quality has improved this year. Joliet was an exception. I know they had issues there, you could just hear it. So they did the best they could. is it a perfect product?. No. Is it as good as FloSports? Not sure. Definitely it is not as good as FloSports at Bradenton. That was spectacular.

I think they have learned some things from that, and hopefully they will carry it on into next season.

Now the price increase is another issue! I really hope they don’t do that again. It was hard enough to accept this time, this year, but again? I don’t know about that.

I refuse to even buy Netflix these days, since they added commercials and started charging more for what was a reasonably good bargain. I’m not going to do that for NHRA either. Keep your prices down guys. Don’t be the McDonald’s of sports broadcasting and charge ridiculous prices for a mediocre product.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back