So....what's up with Skuza?? (1 Viewer)

Welcome back, Jeff!

It was only a matter of time before Skuza was brought up. You win the *prize for doing it first on the all new Mater. :)

*Disclaimer*
There really is no prize. Sorry! ;)

LMAO! Someone HAD to do it!

Another question, Jeff......so what's up with you??!! ;)

I knew it couldn't last forever:) ! Jeff, when are you racing again this year?

I have a few black chips from a few years back at Joliet. Know of any place i can cash them in to cover some medical bills??? j/k Jeff.... hope to see you and Dean in the finals in the near future.

Not sure how much more racing I will do this year. I am trying to put together a few deals that will let me race more competitively for next year. It takes a lot of $$ to compete in the funny car class these days!! I don't think in the history of Funny Car that the class has ever been as tight as it is now. There are over 24 cars that have run in the 4.80's....that's like having over 24 Top Fuel cars that have run 4.55 or quicker (definitely not the case these days!).

I had some pretty fun times so far this year with the Erie Educational car...we were very close in our tune up but if you miss the Friday night deal your chance of qualifying on Saturday is almost gone. Driving for the Worsham's was awesome and there is definitely a lot of potential there with Mark Oswald and the crew. Who knows what the future holds.....keep your fingers crossed for me ;)

Jeff

Canada needs you out there man!

Just imagine..... the final round pairing at the 2007 Rocky Mountain Nationals....Jeff Arend vs. 240 Gordie Bonin!!!!

Talked to Gordie this past weekend, both his fuel licenses are current. Wouldn't that be a dream come true?

Not sure how much more racing I will do this year. I am trying to put together a few deals that will let me race more competitively for next year. It takes a lot of $$ to compete in the funny car class these days!! I don't think in the history of Funny Car that the class has ever been as tight as it is now. There are over 24 cars that have run in the 4.80's....that's like having over 24 Top Fuel cars that have run 4.55 or quicker (definitely not the case these days!).

I had some pretty fun times so far this year with the Erie Educational car...we were very close in our tune up but if you miss the Friday night deal your chance of qualifying on Saturday is almost gone. Driving for the Worsham's was awesome and there is definitely a lot of potential there with Mark Oswald and the crew. Who knows what the future holds.....keep your fingers crossed for me ;)

Jeff

Jeff, we wish you all the best and hope that a big sponsor shows up very soon, good luck! We miss you out there, I still remember you big win at Reading, I was there!:)

Skuza Sightings !

Sightings of that smiling kisser that all sponsors should love have been scarce as hens teeth for quite a while.
Hope to both of you guys out there giving the rest of them a view of the rear end.
Best to Windy and tell her if she hasn't already signed up there is a dollar sale ,that always gets the ladies attention
!.
Larry 00 in a previous life

Last edited:
This is too funny. It's a good thing that racing resumes this week. Weather does look good for Pomona! But, alas, no Skuza! I may have a clue to where Waldo is though :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back