SO I’M GOING TO THE FINALS THIS YEAR……….. (1 Viewer)

For the first time to go to Pomona I picked a winner!!! Thanks for the suggestions!! We actually stayed on Vineyard across from In n Out burgers!! Win the Championship, win the race, witness the return of MEGARITA, it just doesn't get any better than this.........
You and I must have crossed paths sometime during the week. I was staying at the Holiday Inn around the corner from the In&Out Burger.:)

IMG_20181105_205345_226.jpg

You and I must have crossed paths sometime during the week. I was staying at the Holiday Inn around the corner from the In&Out Burger.:)

Didn't you mean to say "staying at the In and Out Burger but sleeping at the Holiday Inn"? :p

That place had a long line every time we passed (or NOT pass....lol) it !!! Think they are headed to Houston area pretty soon. I can't wait

That place had a long line every time we passed (or NOT pass....lol) it !!! Think they are headed to Houston area pretty soon. I can't wait
The only time I saw an In&Out Burger without a long line is when it was closed. I live within 5 miles from 2 of them.:D

Last edited:
The one on Vineyard didn't have a line at the walk up window at about 1am on Sunday night.

The one on Vineyard didn't have a line at the walk up window at about 1am on Sunday night.
This is California poeple don't get out of their air conditioned cars to walk up to a window.:) It was nice seeing you at the Kalitta party Sun Night.

Last edited:
This is California we don't get out of our air conditioned cars to walk up to a window.:) It was nice seeing you at the Kalitta party Sun Night.

My Uber driver wouldn't wait for me! Good seeing you too.

Gino brings up something that's been on my mind....how are our members and racers doing out in the disaster affected areas? Those fire scenes are horrible...

Saw a picture in the paper with what appeared to be a completely burned out Shelby Mustang. I thinking what a bummer that was when I read that many of the dead have been senior citizens who've no way to leave the area. What a horrible way to die. All of a sudden, the burned out Mustang seemed pretty insignificant. :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back