Pick the Winners- Finals and season (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Jaime Burke for an impressive Finals victory. With 3 winners and 2 runner up picks they won with 25 points.

That impressive win also allowed pushed them to the top spot in the season standings.

Like Erica, Matt and Stevie Fast yesterday. Jaime is also taking home the race and championship.

Thanks for all who played. I've lost count how many years we've been doing this now but it's always fun.

Thanks to Shannon for allowing us to hold this on the site and the newer system is waaaaaay better than my spreadsheets of the past.

Next year I am going to rent my services out to race teams. I seem to always be a week off in picking the winner so teams can pay me not to pick them next year.

Congrats Everyone! It's been one hell of a year with the pandemic but P.T.W was still able to happen and at least get our minds off it for a bit. Thank-You Shannon and P.J. for making this fun!

Thanks again PJ for putting this on and congrats to the top 3, that was a close fought battle. Terry I tried to get to you but I came up a little short. I look forward to our next race at the slot car track. 🙂

THANKS for the game. What do we do for the next 4 months ? I think everyone has gotten better, I had my worst yearly finish, 12th.

I shouldn’t have went for the get lucky picks. Changing them cost me 10 points. I would have finished 6th instead of 20th. My wife Jaime kinda whooped me a bit this year, lol. I think I’ll just put an asterisk next to her win since the season was short, lol.

Holy crap....I thought tying for the highest points for any race this season would be a winner (24) but I was only third! Congrats Jaime and Howard! Both of you had a PSB that went 1 round more than Eddie did....
Great job guys on the game this truncated year!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back