Pick the Winners- Vegas 1 Results (1 Viewer)

Congrats guys!
Eugene told me that even though I fell to 40th that it would only take a few good games to get back up.
So..... I went with the Tricky Tipster
I did switch Leah with Torrence, that's just me, but Dallas Glenn and Matt Hagen ended up victorious, and Torrence runnered up. Ashley and Hight dissapointed....

Well, experiment was pretty successful... 25th overall.
Thanks Eugene for inspiring me to abandon my addled brain and go with a new way. Next week it's a dartboard, or maybe somebody else has an interesting way to pick 'em? ;)

Oh, and don't pick on P.J. ..... not everyone can have the reaction times of say, the Greek...... ~:)~

Congrats guys!
Eugene told me that even though I fell to 40th that it would only take a few good games to get back up.
I did switch Leah with Torrence, that's just me, but Dallas Glenn and Matt Hagen ended up victorious, and Torrence runnered up. Ashley and Hight dissapointed....

Thanks Eugene for inspiring me to abandon my addled brain and go with a new way. Next week it's a dartboard, or maybe somebody else has an interesting way to pick 'em? ;)

Oh, and don't pick on P.J. ..... not everyone can have the reaction times of say, the Greek...... ~:)~
When I was in graduate school, my colleagues and I joked we would grade exams by flinging them down the stairs. Whichever went the furthest got an A and the closest got an F. And the grade on a curve in between

Congrats guys!

Thanks Eugene for inspiring me to abandon my addled brain and go with a new way. Next week it's a dartboard, or maybe somebody else has an interesting way to pick 'em?

I screwed up on the Vegas race. I made a last-minute decision to pull Caruso out and put Coughlin Jr in which would have given me 2 cars in the pro stock final and given me 3 more points... but after making the change I didn't hit save so it left Caruso in as my pick.:(

If picks are required by 11:59 Friday .
Shouldn't results be required by 0800 Monday .
I know this place gets 10K extra clicks when you, forgot you even ran a game, that there was even a race, or, when you go on vacation ...

You're diabolical PJ

Last edited:
Congrats, Jaime!

I'm solidly in 40th with my Arizona buddy, Zed, fourteen ahead of me. That cannot stand. 🤣

Congrats, Jaime!

I'm solidly in 40th with my Arizona buddy, Zed, fourteen ahead of me. That cannot stand. 🤣
How am I ahead of you? I have had a pretty lousy start to the year. Vegas was the first decent race I had and I still only got 16 points.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back