Pick the Winners Winternationals- Results (1 Viewer)

Damn, Eugene.... you picked the winners in all 3 pro classes including Dallas Glenn!

Do you have a crystal ball that none of us know about? lol.

:)

Congrats Eugene!
I picked top qualifiers and recently strong competitors and was rewarded for it by dropping 31 places overall 🤬

Congrats Eugene! May your prize be a Merendero breakfast burrito!

On the opposite end of the spectrum I have had a brutal start to the season. In the three races I think I have picked one winner and one finalist. I want to setup a second account and select picks via the entry list and RNG just to see if that would work better than actually picking myself.

Ouch I know how that feels. It’s early though so You only need 1 good race and you are up at the top again. 😃
From your mouth, to Large Father who art in Ocala’s ears!
swampy.png

Last edited:
On the opposite end of the spectrum I have had a brutal start to the season. In the three races I think I have picked one winner and one finalist. I want to setup a second account and select picks via the entry list and RNG just to see if that would work better than actually picking myself.
I actually did just that in 2009. I was 5 different names and would choose those picks out of a hat. I won a event, then cut back to 3. 3 aliases performed better than I did. I stopped because it wasn't fair for everyone else, and myself. After Denver I quit the alias part so no one was affected at years end. Search Rocky Cotton.

I was amazed, and really must have sucked in '08.
Desperate men do desperate things. 🤫 more so trying to figure out if it was me or ...

I actually did just that in 2009. I was 5 different names and would choose those picks out of a hat. I won a event, then cut back to 3. 3 aliases performed better than I did. I stopped because it wasn't fair for everyone else, and myself. After Denver I quit the alias part so no one was affected at years end. Search Rocky Cotton.

Desperate men do desperate things. 🤫 more so trying to figure out if it was me or ...
🤔Hmmm…. I may have to tell my alias, uh, friend Buffalo Earp to Join PTW……

How can we be sure you are the real Ray Ghio Jr? You could be an identity thief, lol.

How can we be sure you are the real Ray Ghio Jr? You could be an identity thief, lol.
I didn't register under 5 different names.
That year we could, you could, just pick a name and play. I know a few others did the same thing. Shannon ended the way we could play skirting the system. When Rocky won. I screamed, he's not real ... I did feel bad that it took a race win away from someone and was a real contender, which was why I pulled the plug.

I did prove the point, I sucked, and the hat works better than darts.
Don't hate me for trying to figure out a problem though.
Hate me because I'm beautiful, or an a**.
Both acceptable and understood.

Now I have too look up what Bob called me ... :)
Oh Bob, come on man!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back