Pick the Winner Results- Brainerd (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Bob Reese for taking the win this week with an impressive 24 points, lead by 3 winners and a runner up.

Tim Chandler still has a solid hold on the lead, but Eugene Gray's strong finish at the last race has him in a tie for second now.

I really bomb out this week. But thanks to the upcoming CLOWN DOWN I'll be back into the running. LOL

Thanks, PJ, for all the work you do.

NIce pickin' Bob. After winning Norwalk, I have shat the bed in 4 of the last 5 races. To quote Mike English "Stupid Game". 😉 Thanks PJ.
Mike English with 20 points/2nd place. PJ must have felt bad for him and added a few points. Just kidding, reigning champ. 😂

Michael, I wish he felt bad for me back in March:).

Bob Reese, nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim Chandler is still the star this year🏆🏆🏆

Still a stupid game!!!!;)
I hope you still respect the stupid game and have a black stripe across that #1 champ.

Congrats to Bob Reese for taking the win this week with an impressive 24 points, lead by 3 winners and a runner up.

Tim Chandler still has a solid hold on the lead, but Eugene Gray's strong finish at the last race has him in a tie for second now.
I'll never catch Eugene at this rate

holy-crap-holy-smokes.gif

I haven't even finished watching the race!
I was watching the live feed of Pebble Beach Concours and only saw the first round so far.

Thanks guys for the nice comments ... this was a complete surprise

We had no power from 12:15 AM fri until 3AM today massive outage, couldn't even get cell service. So as a result Im a DNQ
But I've been so bad this yr it wont matter. Time for a new CC change. Lol

We had no power from 12:15 AM fri until 3AM today massive outage, couldn't even get cell service. So as a result Im a DNQ
But I've been so bad this yr it wont matter. Time for a new CC change. Lol
What about it PJ ? We need to give Harry another shot !! :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back