Snowbird PM entry list filled in 5 min (1 Viewer)

Keep this in mind next time they try to explain to everyone why there are only 12 PM cars at a NHRA national event with the "tough economic times" and "parts shortages" excuses.

Pro Mod racing is not struggling. Pro Mod racing is doing better than ever right now. It's NHRA Pro Mod racing that is struggling.

Keep this in mind next time they try to explain to everyone why there are only 12 PM cars at a NHRA national event with the "tough economic times" and "parts shortages" excuses.

Pro Mod racing is not struggling. Pro Mod racing is doing better than ever right now. It's NHRA Pro Mod racing that is struggling.
No truer words.

If I had the $ to run Pro Mod, it would NOT be with NHRA. Their erratic rules changes and lack of quality purse can put a 1m operation out of business in a keystroke. Did Stevie say he spent 11K to lighten the car for the weight break, then they took it away? I believe they also mandated automatics and teams spent a bundle converting cars, to only 'un-mandate' shortly after the season started...there are many others

Did Stevie say he spent 11K to lighten the car for the weight break, then they took it away?
More than that. This article says it was $10,000 at the chassis shop, plus whatever it costs to test for 2 days. And that's not including however much he spent to undo those changes after they rescinded the rule change a week or so later.

More than that. This article says it was $10,000 at the chassis shop, plus whatever it costs to test for 2 days. And that's not including however much he spent to undo those changes after they rescinded the rule change a week or so later.
I meant the 11K just to get to weight...testing was probably another 10K, just insane

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back