Round 1 of European championships this weekend (1 Viewer)

NitroChrisUK

Nitro Member
not strictly NHRA i know but thought i would give the people that don't know the lowdown.

this weekend is round 1 of the FIA european championships at santa pod raceway in england.

here is the entry list
http://www.eurodragster.com/santapod/entrylists/2010fiamainevent.htm

and if u want up to the min updates on each days racing just go here:
Event Updates

and u can hear each days coverage live at AudioRealm.com - your source for music on the web then type in nitro in the search box.

a few names on the entry list some of you will know including Urs Erbacher,Andy carter, and last weeks atlanta pro mod winner michael gullqvist

alot of you know this already but thought i would spread the word.

any winner predictions ?

not strictly NHRA i know but thought i would give the people that don't know the lowdown.

this weekend is round 1 of the FIA european championships at santa pod raceway in england.

here is the entry list
http://www.eurodragster.com/santapod/entrylists/2010fiamainevent.htm

and if u want up to the min updates on each days racing just go here:
Event Updates

and u can hear each days coverage live at AudioRealm.com - your source for music on the web then type in nitro in the search box.

a few names on the entry list some of you will know including Urs Erbacher,Andy carter, and last weeks atlanta pro mod winner michael gullqvist

alot of you know this already but thought i would spread the word.

any winner predictions ?
A good pro-mod count.

it is a very good pro mod count for a 16 car field. top fuel 8 for an 8 field. shame it is not 9 to make qualifying a bit more exiting. small numbers as usual for fuel fc but they are just an exibition class anyway. and hopefull in TAD we will see more regular 5.3's and maybe the 1st 5.2

lets hope the weathers ok for the weekend.
i`m bringing my kids along for their first ever meeting

So... Kind of late notice but what about a Mater meeting? This will be my 22nd European Championship Round doing the live commentary for the bikes and I will be based in the pits of Per Bengtsson (Super Twin Top Fuel Bike #1) from Saturday morning and on. Asking for "PiPPi" in the pro bike pits should work.

Regards
PiPPi

They used to broadcast the Euro Drags here Stateside a few years back, Sure liked that Hottie that did the Top End interviews!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back