Snake releases TJ........ (3 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

This one definitely hugs the root . T.J. is the coolest guy going , and very marketable . I have no doubt he will be in a car for next year very soon , he is too good not to be . I would think this was a very tough call for Snake , but you have to do what you got to do I guess .

Not to derail :rolleyes: I thought I'd heard them all-what does hug the root mean?

Maybe the genuises at Homeland Security matched your name with Nitro? Now you're on the "No Fly" list.

Don't worry, you're in good company. Heck, Schumacher has to fly military.

(Just kiddin' <being stupid>):)
Its all good, I just got keep my head up and find what's next for me.

S/F
D

This sucks! Hopefully, there's already something in the works!

TJ signs with DSR and is Ron's teammate again......I could go for that plus Don needs a forth car next year.

Bruce Mullins, I think you are right. Unfortunately, it's now musical chairs. The pros never use to play this because as drivers they raced their own cars and made money by match racing and usually had some limited sponsorship. Now money dictates who drives and who doesn't. Every year a few more chairs are pulled or more people play the game. Independent racing largely only exists in the alcohol classes.

ok - allen hartley finally lands the sponsor/s they have tried
so hard for over the years. TJ to drive their flopper or
two car TF.
seriously, i think the hartleys are very close to being
very dangerous.

Oh man..this sucks!! I feel bad for TJ and crew...

I guess it won't be too long before there will be no need to qualify as there will not be a full field...show up and you're in the show....

This just sucks!!

T :(

ok - allen hartley finally lands the sponsor/s they have tried
so hard for over the years. TJ to drive their flopper or
two car TF.
seriously, i think the hartleys are very close to being
very dangerous.

I hope you are right on the first part of your post . The last half of your post I believe is more accurate than most will admit or support . They will be dangerous sooner than later . I hope the first person they continually slay is Tony Shoe . What a wanker after this weekend , he does not deserve Allen Johnson . Allen , go to The Hartleys .

I hope you are right on the first part of your post . The last half of your post I believe is more accurate than most will admit or support . They will be dangerous sooner than later . I hope the first person they continually slay is Tony Shoe . What a wanker after this weekend , he does not deserve Allen Johnson . Allen , go to The Hartleys .
Alan, not Allen. Alan Johnson is a Top Fuel crew chief. Allen Johnson is a Pro Stock driver.

He just said wanker.

haha

I do hope that TJ finds a ride soon. He is one class act in drag racing.

whats funny is that there is no announcement from DPR about parking the f/c team ....... and now pro mod driver Matt Hagen was at vegas in Tim Wilkersons f/c getting his license. and matt does have TORCO money. sorry, just speculating. isn't that why its called "silly season"

REALLY sucks for TJ and the team. I hope he can find a ride too but as others have said, the market is SMALL!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back