Harley-Davidson releases GT Tonglet (1 Viewer)

Awww that's too bad, GT's a local guy and I always pulled for him, I often wondered if those two bikes were built the same of if GT's was a development bike?

I remember GT saying that he would always like to race in real pro stock,which is cars-I think he would do well??

This is bad buisness and Vance and Hines hung GT out to dry in my opinion. GT suffered through a humiliating season of not qualifying laying the ground work for Andrew. He (GT) did the leg work and Andrew reaped the rewards. Anybody with two eyes could see that Andrew had a far superior bike to GT's this year and for them to do this to him is unbeleiveable. I hate it for GT, I hope he gets a quality ride somewhere because he deserves it.

I figured it was coming. They have treated GT like shit for the last two years. I hope GT has much better luck in the future. He is a great racer!!!

This is bad buisness and Vance and Hines hung GT out to dry in my opinion. GT suffered through a humiliating season of not qualifying laying the ground work for Andrew. He (GT) did the leg work and Andrew reaped the rewards. Anybody with two eyes could see that Andrew had a far superior bike to GT's this year and for them to do this to him is unbeleiveable. I hate it for GT, I hope he gets a quality ride somewhere because he deserves it.

Terrance, you are right on the money!!! I wonder how things would have been if Matt Hines would have been on the 2nd bike...You know he wouldnt have "got the shaft" like GT did:mad:
I would love to see GT run a Star Racing Buell and take out Andrew every time they would meet up:D

Wow!
There seems to be a lot of hate and anger here?
I suspect GT is grateful for his ride and the pay that accompanied it?
There could have easily been a bunch of others on that bike?
Does anything last forever in this business? Wow!

Last edited:
I agree with Terrance.Every time I watched or read about GT,I thought he was getting the shaft.I hope he comes back.

x1000000000000

I agree it sucks to see anyone lose they're ride, but it seems there is alot of people that think they know what is going on behind the scenes with the riders. I think they could have come up with two riders better than those two!! Just didnt care for the hines personality. But thats just me.

It's not hate, it's called do the right thing!

Wow!
There seems to be a lot of hate and anger here?
I suspect GT is grateful for his ride and the pay that accompanied it?
Could have been a bunch of others on that bike?
Is anything last forever in this business? Wow!

True, that ride could have gone to anyone else but GT got it and he took the lumps during the growing pains. I'm sure he would took a cut in pay to get a bike that was equal to his teammates. You know what they say however, "blood is thicker than water". Vance and Hines abd Harley Davidson should be ashamed of how they treated GT.

Now this I wouldn't touch with A 10 ft. pole, but it's times like this that REALLY make me miss Old Photographer (Greg), Lynch and McGill.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back