Short FC field at Richmond? (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
A big thank you to Bobby for providing us with the only information available on the JFR chassis situation. Appears that Robert may be racing with a reinforced Murf chassis and that Ashley's car may not be ready. It's pretty clear from Densmore's posts on the JFR website that John is done for the season.
So . . . I guess we'll all wait for DRC reports on Friday. Qualifying could be huge since the possiblity of one or more bye runs could occur (unless NHRA changes the rules) - :eek:

A big thank you to Bobby for providing us with the only information available on the JFR chassis situation. Appears that Robert may be racing with a reinforced Murf chassis and that Ashley's car may not be ready. It's pretty clear from Densmore's posts on the JFR website that John is done for the season.
So . . . I guess we'll all wait for DRC reports on Friday. Qualifying could be huge since the possiblity of one or more bye runs could occur (unless NHRA changes the rules) - :eek:

guarantee there will still be 16 cars there....off the top of my head....kenny b, cruz, tony p, tony b, gilby, scott k, capps, scelzi, beckman, mike ashley, jim head, del worsham, densham, arend, toliver, wilkerson.....thats 16 right there with no force cars and i am sure i prolly forgot someone

yea i forgot TJ....so figure even if ashley doesn't race and robert does, we'll still have 2 people goin home saturday

Last edited:
Great shots...

Guess it's wait and see if the Princess' car is done by tomorrow evening.. opps, this evening...

Just to let you guys know, Mr. Asher is working on an in-depth article on the chassis situation. But, to do this thing right, and talk to ALL the parties involved -- it takes time. Trust me, if you know Asher -- it will be done right. - Bobby

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back