Setting Wheelie Bars (2 Viewers)

Haven't adjusted our wheelie bar in 5 years.

Are you talking this car?

View attachment 4937

maybe he's talking about this one

3e56a7b407bd97ff1eb88225654d7456.jpg

I think Del Worsham explained the importance of setting the bars in an article awhile ago. Pretty amazing actually. Not sure why it bugs you Jesse. Lifting the bodies on Funny Cars before a run must really make you crazy! (Just messin’ BTW) 😄

Naw, but that pulling the wire off the second mag and fiddling with the barrel valve really drives me nuts :D

maybe he's talking about this one

View attachment 4939
Many moons ago, Lions, big funnycar event. The Seaton's Shaker Chevelle come to the line, driven by Delmar Hienelt(SP) I believe. Went ot leave and stood straight up like in this photo. It stayed like that for what seemed like forever. Packed house and you could have heard a pin drop as everyone waited to see which way it was going to come down.. After a while, it came crashing down on the wheels, parts flying everywhere. Obviously they were finished for the night.

I had a 69 Camaro w/355 5 Spd we called it the blue sky car all you would see blue sky until 3rd gear. I sold car and ,put 4 link and automatic in it, it helped a lot but ,still lifts about foot leaving line just one of those cars, maybe I shouldn't set motor back so far, lol.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back