Seele Wright Torco/Skull/Knoll TF - WTF? (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Bobby has posted art of (I assume) yet another TF car sponsored by Evan!
No news about which "Umbrella" the car will be running under, crew chief or driver - other than a reference that the driver will come from an unexpected source.
It's been VERY quiet out there about almost every team's plans for next year!
No sponsor yet for DPR TF and a lot of questions about where Evan's (possibly) four TF teams and Ashley's FC will land. I've heard from some team members that NHRA sponsorship is becoming a very hard sell.
And . . . wife and daughter asked me what was up with a meeting with Oakley on "Driving Force". My sources can usually give me a reliable hint about what is coming up. At this point, no one knows anything about what wiil happen next year. The next few weeks are gonna be very interesting!

No news about which "Umbrella" the car will be running under, crew chief or driver - other than a reference that the driver will come from an unexpected source.
No sponsor yet for DPR TF and a lot of questions about where Evan's (possibly) four TF teams and Ashley's FC will land. I've heard from some team members that NHRA sponsorship is becoming a very hard sell.
And . . . wife and daughter asked me what was up with a meeting with Oakley on "Driving Force". My sources can usually give me a reliable hint about what is coming up. At this point, no one knows anything about what wiil happen next year. The next few weeks are gonna be very interesting!

Steve Torrence?

The reason it's been so quite is nobody wants to take the chance of another team sneaking in under the radar and steal a possible sponsor which has happened more frequently of late. :cool:
You won't hear anyhting until the contract gets signed. I don't blame them for keeping it hush hush! ;)

This is true what Bobby wrote this is thru my automotive group of Michigan. As for the driver we will see very soon. I have some great teams and drivers in place this might be a current driver or a new one I still dont know yet. We are looking at adding another in house funny car also for 2007 if things work out. Now for the TAD and AFC funny car side we are adding a few more also to help keep these men and women racing GODBLESS Americia there is no place like home. Thanks Evan.

Wow!

This is true what Bobby wrote this is thru my automotive group of Michigan. As for the driver we will see very soon. I have some great teams and drivers in place this might be a current driver or a new one I still dont know yet. We are looking at adding another in house funny car also for 2007 if things work out. Now for the TAD and AFC funny car side we are adding a few more also to help keep these men and women racing GODBLESS Americia there is no place like home. Thanks Evan.

Evan - you are just amazing! Four Top Fuelers, two Funny Cars and even more support for Alcohol racers. We're hearing that NHRA sponsorships are increasingly hard to sell and you continue to step up. I'm sure I speak for a lot of Maters when I send you a huge . . . THANK YOU! Jim

Evan, not much else to say but thank you. If it means anything, I now only use products from your companies. Not only for the support of dragracing, but they are great products.

That's awesome..as always Evan.

And oh by the way..if you're looking for one of the hardest working for sponsors..we have one.."Joka" TAD racer Kevin Brown!!!

Check it out Evan..

Joker's Site

He did more to expose X Balm than anything they've ever done!!

Evan had better be careful, it won't be long before his Team's labeled the Next "Evil Empire". DSR anyone???????

Evan - you are just amazing! Four Top Fuelers, two Funny Cars and even more support for Alcohol racers. We're hearing that NHRA sponsorships are increasingly hard to sell and you continue to step up. I'm sure I speak for a lot of Maters when I send you a huge . . . THANK YOU! Jim

"Amen" to that!
Evan Knoll you Rock! :D

Thank god there are people like Evan Knoll and Forrest/Charlotte Lucas in this sport. I would hate to think what the sport would look like without them. Thanks for keeping NHRA drag racing growing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back