SCOTTY CANNON ON STORYTELLERS AT CPTV (1 Viewer)

I am curious as to how they could add weight to just one person and not the whole field? Did they just make up rules on the fly back then?? Kudo's to Scotty for showing them he still run faster with more weight.....lol

I don't drink, but I just wanna get some smooth homemade spirit and sip a jar of it listening to Scotty tell all those cool old stories. Definitely a natural and entertaining story teller.

That was great, and his southern accent makes it even more entertaining. Are either Scotty or his son involved with any cars these days? Come to think of it, Bobby have you considered adding a "Where are they now?" feature to your site?

Nunzio, that's a big part of the Legends: The Series plan, kind of a where are they kind of thing ... we just don't have the resources or manpower the NHRA has or we would already. Next up in Legends, Gary Densham followed by Larry Sutton and Rickie Smith.

That was great, and his southern accent makes it even more entertaining. Are either Scotty or his son involved with any cars these days? Come to think of it, Bobby have you considered adding a "Where are they now?" feature to your site?

Agreed! I would definitely like to hear what these guys are doing these days to pass the time.

Gary Densham is next up this Friday and we return with Season Two, Episode 5 Legends: The Series ... next Friday with .... Gary Densham. Then Larry Sutton in two weeks, followed by Rickie Smith

I can't wait for the Larry Sutton one, but is a half hour really enough time to interview him? I mean all the lore that he has ... as I said, I can't wait :)

they're all great bobby, thank you....so many great personalities. cars are cool, but it's the people who drive them
who are our memories and the aura surrounding the great sport of drag racing. :cool:

"We ain't a tenth behind no mo, guys! We can play ball!"....... Lmao!!! THAT was entertaining, right there!

Like Paul said, serve up your favorite beverage, light the campfire and turn him loose. I'd stay there until he got tired of talkin'...... ;)

Great stuff as usual, Mr. Bennett.

Sean D

I wish the story battles were done like this. Hearing them told, with the passion and emotion behind it makes them even better. Can't wait to see more

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back