Scott Palmers new Jeffers ProMod to test soon! (1 Viewer)

I don't know how I'd feel about an 11,000HP bomb right in front of me, on a suspension chassis. Props to Scott Palmer for having enough guts to even try it. Hope it works out well.

Scott mentioned this car in the comments so I imagine it's going to be one wild ride.

Scotts Hardcore . I met him one time racing his Corvette Pro Mod down here in Texas with the Local Pro Mod Outlaw group TOPMA .

Hi everyone , we're gonna test this thing at Jeffers Motorsports Park in Sikeston Mo on the 27-28th , the weekend after Topeka National event . We have always been a door car team we just somehow got sidetracked into Top Fuel so when Jerry Hunt called and said to come get this car .... We did and since we only have "fuel" parts it seemed like a great idea ... haha ..... I seen a post about low buck fuel teams that whine about money and I get it, but we never whine about our budget or what we have to do to run Top Fuel . We all work hard and go when we want to go . We sincerely Do Not want to be a BIG team . We are lucky to have the oppertunities we have but we do not want to just be a Top Fuel team . This Pro Mod deal is just for fun and exhibition stuff but we are putting another one together now for a friend ( JR . Sandlian the Mac Daddy) so we can do some match races around the Midwest ..... It's gonna be crazy and we hope to see y'all at a track soon ..... Scott

Hi everyone , we're gonna test this thing at Jeffers Motorsports Park in Sikeston Mo on the 27-28th , the weekend after Topeka National event . We have always been a door car team we just somehow got sidetracked into Top Fuel so when Jerry Hunt called and said to come get this car .... We did and since we only have "fuel" parts it seemed like a great idea ... haha ..... I seen a post about low buck fuel teams that whine about money and I get it, but we never whine about our budget or what we have to do to run Top Fuel . We all work hard and go when we want to go . We sincerely Do Not want to be a BIG team . We are lucky to have the oppertunities we have but we do not want to just be a Top Fuel team . This Pro Mod deal is just for fun and exhibition stuff but we are putting another one together now for a friend ( JR . Sandlian the Mac Daddy) so we can do some match races around the Midwest ..... It's gonna be crazy and we hope to see y'all at a track soon ..... Scott
Scott, when are you arriving in Atlanta? I'm about 50 miles from the Mississippi / Alabama state line and I will be staying at the Petro in Carnesville Monday night. I will buy you a bowl of rice. :)

Last edited:
Scott, when are you arriving in Atlanta? I'm about 50 miles from the Mississippi / Alabama state line and I will be staying at the Petro in Carnesville Monday night. I will buy you a bowl of rice. :)
Haha .... Pass on the rice but we will be there we'd before 5 to park .... Wenhope

Bring that beast to Eddyville or Cedar Falls, I want to photograph it! :D

It just made its first hit. Huge burnout and a bad ass pass right down Broadway!! 8 foot header flames and looked to be fairly straight. So awesome.

Yeah! That'll work for the first time out!

Is it normal for a Pro Mod car to run that long (~2:45)?

There used to be a cool touring group of racers on the east coast called the WIld Bunch. Full body cars (with an altered + Jeep tossed in) with blowers on them. Not legal in NHRA's eyes-or any other series. But made for one hell of a match race show. Thats what this car reminds me of.

I'm thinking new class...AA/FM...basically pro mod with a nostalgia fuel funny car motor...door slammer, left hand drive, bodies strictly no later than 1957....thoughts?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back