Scott Kalitta stickers (1 Viewer)

I looked on ebay a few minutes ago and saw some memorial t-shirts on sale and I also saw some ribbons on sale as well.

I was wondering the same thing myself. I would love to get my hands on a few. I think it took a few weeks for the Medlen decals to come in. If anyone finds them, i'll take ten.

I talked to Donnie at the Oakley trailer Sunday and he said they would have some available at Norwalk. I assume he meant at the Oakley trailer.

Bob

Has anyone seen a really good picture of the sticker online?

It's not a close up but this is a picture I took on Sunday:
DSC_0001.jpg

Thanks! I saw that in your thread and I'm gonna try to crop it in. I was gonna use it as wallpaper on my cell phone....not sure the '5 o'clock somewhere' is gonna be legible, but I'll try. :)

I looked on ebay a few minutes ago and saw some memorial t-shirts on sale and I also saw some ribbons on sale as well.

I hope no one bids on these items. I will wait for something official, and where I know my money will be going to one of the charity's.

if I remember right, Alan Jackson, the country singer, made a song a few years back that was titled "its 5 o'clock somewhere' in reference to its quitting time at work

5 o'clock = Happy Hour. I use that phrase when I leave work at 1:00 pm on Friday headed to Happy Hour. :) My guess is Scott and I have/had alot in common. I've been known to crack one on Saturday at 11:00 am.....and what do I say?

"Oh, well. It's 5 o'clock somewhere!"

That saying has been around alot longer that Alan Jackson's song (with Jimmy Buffet's cameo)......and I love it! :D

5 o'clock = Happy Hour. I use that phrase when I leave work at 1:00 pm on Friday headed to Happy Hour. :) My guess is Scott and I have/had alot in common. I've been known to crack one on Saturday at 11:00 am.....and what do I say?

"Oh, well. It's 5 o'clock somewhere!"

That saying has been around alot longer that Alan Jackson's song (with Jimmy Buffet's cameo)......and I love it! :D

And here I thought that if it was before noon it was still "mouthwash." ;)

Forgive my ignorance but what is the 'It's 5 O'clock Somewhere" in reference to?

my initial reaction was the works over / happy hour theme and alan jackson song

but later on I also thought it might also be that the accident occured at / around 5:04 (according to the results) so those were the last few minutes we had with him

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back