Schumacher or Dixon (1 Viewer)

None

Nitro Member
Now that all the pieces are in place, who do you think will win more Schumacher or the Dixon in 2009? Do you think anyone else can challenge for the Championship?

Ron Pellegrini

i'd like to see the bernstein camp step up and challenge.

Last edited:
Don't forget, there are other dragsters in the field too. Like I just wrote in another post, Donnie Bender is getting better and better. I do see Dixon winning the most races though.

I would think Massey has a decent chance next year, especially with the Countdown stuff. He can stay mid-pack or near the top until the "second season" when he will have several races under his belt. Bender is steady and getting steadily better. Too bad Tim Richards retired because next year might have been the year he put Brandon in the championship. I don't think AJ's team is going to run away with anything. At least not in their first year. Just MHO.

Given Jim O tuning Doug, I'll go Doug Three (3) or more.

will Jon be with them? +++++
Lee
Nitroclovers

It may take Alan J. and Dixon a few races to jel. But by the start of the countdown, they may run untouchable. Tony may win rounds but no Wallys.
Mac Tools and Snap-On leaving is bad not only for teams invoved, but the sport as a whole.

I don't see AJ dominating like he did this year since he isn't focusing all of his attention on the dragster. I think (hope) we might have a season like 1999 where we have 5 or 6 teams neck and neck with round/race wins. I would think Dixon, Schumacher, Bernstein, Brown, Cory Mac, and Massey will all be in the hunt.

With the apparent short fields and part time racers. I'm gonna pull for some part timer who makes the countdown field running a partial schedule, then kicks butt over the last few racers. This seasons was bad enough mine as well go for broke next year. I'm a Detroit Lions fan too, between the cdown and the lions I appear to like torture

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back