2009 NHRA T/F Champion??? (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Who Will Win The 2009 NHRA T/F Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, what a turn of events.

At the beginning of the season the general consensus was Al-Anabi Racing was gonna blow everyone out of the water and Tony Shoe was gonna fall flat on his face, because the AJ tune up and crew were gone.

Now somehow Tony Shoe had the upper hand and Al Anabi Racing was to busy ordering parts and hospitality trailers...just comical...you can't have it both ways folks.

I am impressed by what team Schumacher has been able to do. I didn't think that they would fall off the map but I certainly did not expect them to pick up where they left off last season. Regardless of what happens they have done far more than I thought they would.

Now somehow Tony Shoe had the upper hand and Al Anabi Racing was to busy ordering parts and hospitality trailers...just comical...you can't have it both ways folks.

Exactly, some people want to put the Schumacher team down and are looking for excuses if Tony wins the title.

I've never been a fan of Tony Shoe personally, but I am a vet so I dig the whole Army deal and what he's done with that. Im pulling for Dixon though! My driver is Antron but it looks like he is the "Countdown" victim this year. :cool:

I'm not a big tony shoe fan because to me it seems like he is so full of himself and arrogant. There isnt a show where he doesnt remind you he is the 6x defending champ.

I'm not a big tony shoe fan because to me it seems like he is so full of himself and arrogant. There isnt a show where he doesnt remind you he is the 6x defending champ.

would caution to not confuse confidence and being articulate with
arrogance........IMO tony does his job just about as well if not better than
any other driver in the pro ranks.

and to add to what Mike said. With success comes a lot of airtime. Sometimes a fan might just get tired of seeing a drivers face. It's happened to me before for sure. Tony's a class act.

Thank you Mike. Tony has become an above average driver over the years. And what you see with Tony is one of the most ARTICULATE and well spoken people not only in our sport but in motor sports entirely.

I can see where Tony can come across as arrogant....I can also see where he has the stats to back it up too.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back