Scelzi sez, Indy... (1 Viewer)

same here, thanks brian for the link.
was out of town also and saw very little coverage.

That was hilarious! Paul and Mike said something about Gary always coming up with funny stuff.....I'm wondering if he's the sense of humor behind the ideas.

that was awesome, I alwasy loved the moment of Zen or whatever it was from a year or two ago. This one ranks right up there. Awesome

I also saw him with Worshams piece at Bristol... I had no idea what they were doing but they were laughing about it then drove off in a golf cart with it over their heads...

That clip was great... The first time I got to see Herbert's boom video too...

CJ Curtsinger

That was hilarious! Paul and Mike said something about Gary always coming up with funny stuff.....I'm wondering if he's the sense of humor behind the ideas.

It was an idea that was put together and filmed by Matt Ilas of ESPN. The details of this installment of Scelzi sez was talked about in the Team CSK blog dated July 7th.

The ONLY "Scelzi sez" bit that even comes CLOSE to that is the famous "Ron Capps, why to they call it 'drag racing?" "I have no idea!"

Damn!
David, I have been trying to get that image out of my brain and ya gotta go and remind me. LOL!

re: Scelzi sez Indy.....probably my 2nd favorite one so far.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back