SC gone from DSR (2 Viewers)

Do you know how much hair gel or piercings weigh...
It's a weight issue...
Yeah that's the ticket!!
You got your fair shot SC now bye bye...
nuff said
NEXT-

Gordon...
100% behind you with that post...

As far as the "weight" issue... tongue, eyebrow, ears, nipples, even if he has a "Prince Albert" along with hair jell: 4 ozs :eek:

John, couldn't it also mean missed shift points? Also couldn't he just be gettin' off the hammer once he sees that he's lost the race anyway? Just a couple of thoughs............."HIP"

HI:)
Rodger you could be correct, but as a rule ET is more effected by driving/setup mistakes than terminal speeds at his level. Having said that, I am assuming of course that they are not lifting at the end of the runs, that the clutches are not miss adjusted, the fuel delivery sytem is fine, that the aero on these cars are as good as the other cars. ETC. ETC.

I am more comparing Erica's previous performances than Carlson's. She has shown the ability to drive and all her qualifying speeds are down compared with the Slammers car. She has actually out qualified faster running cars.

Thanks JP :D

Re: Mopar Heads and Block

The facts about the Mopar Eicke heads and block are, A: the heads were redesigned Pontiac 45427 cyl. head castings, the changes involved, valve relocation, valve stem centerline angle, head bolt pattern, port changes, logo and part # change,. The heads were deemed illegal at Mopars request to the NHRA and replaced by the Hemi castings due to Mopars continued embarassment by a non factory supported (Allen Johnson) team, remember the "No Mopar" slash accross a circle that A.J had on his car ?

B:The block was a Dart industries part that was redesigned by changing the crank thrust from the rear GM location to the middle Hemi location, it also had a hemi main journal size and a Mopar/GM bellhousing bolt pattern.

The illegal blocks (GM DRCE2) refered to were in the Nickens and Mogan cars, the NHRA was waiting for them at the Richmond race and sent them home. A.J. (with legal block) was allowed to race and became the first Mopar to join the 200 mph club.

The facts about the Mopar Eicke heads and block are, A: the heads were redesigned Pontiac 45427 cyl. head castings, the changes involved, valve relocation, valve stem centerline angle, head bolt pattern, port changes, logo and part # change,. The heads were deemed illegal at Mopars request to the NHRA and replaced by the Hemi castings due to Mopars continued embarassment by a non factory supported (Allen Johnson) team, remember the "No Mopar" slash accross a circle that A.J had on his car ?

B:The block was a Dart industries part that was redesigned by changing the crank thrust from the rear GM location to the middle Hemi location, it also had a hemi main journal size and a Mopar/GM bellhousing bolt pattern.

The illegal blocks (GM DRCE2) refered to were in the Nickens and Mogan cars, the NHRA was waiting for them at the Richmond race and sent them home. A.J. (with legal block) was allowed to race and became the first Mopar to join the 200 mph club.

holy_thread_resurrection_batman.jpg

FROM 2006! :eek:

Wow...what brought this back? It's been so long I'd forgotten who "SC" was...does he still have the whacked out, punked out hair???

I couldn't care less if the thread was from 1896 -- I'm just happy to see that Eicke has posted here.

I always enjoy the chance to get information from someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

Regardless, it's been a long time, Dale. Glad to see you again.

Dale, even though it is an old thread. It is cool to get it straight from you. Thanks for posting.

Rapid

First thing I saw was SC gone from DSR, and saw 3 pages worth, and I thought to myself, WHAT DID I MISS!!!???
Then who is SC??

Scelzi..no
Toliver..no
Fast Jack..no
Kellys guy...no

Cmac, no
Shoe Jr.. no

Well who is it??? I clicked, and.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I couldn't care less if the thread was from 1896 -- I'm just happy to see that Eicke has posted here.

I always enjoy the chance to get information from someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

Regardless, it's been a long time, Dale. Glad to see you again.

That's what I was gonna say. Look who posted it!

I seem to remember that Allen knew the "factory teams" were using illegal blocks for more than one race, that NHRA tech FINALLY failed the factory teams in tech. Something about blocks made by Caterpillar?

Didn't Allen proceed to win the race the factory teams got booted out of or, am I not remembering that correctly?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back