Ron Correnti ..RIP (1 Viewer)

POWERMASTER

Nitro Member
I got a call that Midwest FC driver Ron Correnti died Yesterday from a heart attack. Ron drove Bill Dunlap "Capt. Crazy” AA/FC in the 80's

I heard just before going to bed this morning. I have no more tears.

Rest in Peace Ron

Karl

RIP Ron.:(

Was it Ron who was involved in one of the more unbelievable crashes captured by Diamond P? I wanna say Pomona in about '85 or '86 and with Dave Uyehara.

Damnit!!! I can't believe another one. I never met Ron but always thought he was a good guy. I remember watching him in the Capt. Crazy Flopper on all the great Diamond P shows. The first time I recall seeing Ron was on the 1985 Cajun Nationals. He had a big fire in Qualifying and almost got hit when Billy Meyer crossed the centerline in round 1. I remember the big crash at the '86 Winternationals with Uyehara; very scary.

I guess the only way to not feel bad when we lose somebody is to not have heroes and never like anyone.

My best Ron's family and friends.

Dave

Sorry to hear about all these guys ...my heros too every last one of them. But we must remind ourselves that these guys have all been around a long time and face the fact that there are a lot more good drivers from the 70's that will at some time pass on from this life. We must all put our faith in Christ that there is indeed something good after this life, which I'm sure most of them already have done.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back